The Marketing Arm
The Account Manager will be responsible for client interface on a day-to-day basis managing key client discussions related to programs.
This individual must also be able to supervise the work on the account by setting priorities, delegating responsibilities, and maintaining deadlines; engage in program development and financial management; demonstrate the ability to lead internal planning meetings and brainstorm sessions; engage in frequent contact with clients, maintain good client relationships and deliver outstanding results; illustrate strong presentation skills; and develop, execute and manage all aspects of programs determined by client's initiatives.
This person should enjoy a fast-paced, changeable environment, have expert communication skills and be team-oriented. Ideal candidate's personality must allow them to supervise, develop, direct and motivate agency staff to achieve account team's goals for overall client service.
Key Elements of Position
• Act as client liaison for day to day requests/activities
• Work with Supervisor to develop yearly plans for clients
• Create documents/presentations (strategies, contracts, etc.)
• Work closely with departments (TV, Film, Talent, Events, Promotions, Music etc) to ensure client strategies and deliverables are met within budget constraints
• Ensure client satisfaction on all initiatives agreed to by client
• Stay abreast of current projects in development (via TV/film/music departments) to create opportunities for clients.
• Generate strategies, ideas and press angles
• Assist in and attend client related events when needed
• Participation in all client meetings and daily/weekly updates to clients
• Participation in all company meetings
• Create and update Deliverables spreadsheet according to client contracts
• Work with CFO and Accounting dept. to maintain monthly spreadsheets to provide to clients when necessary
• Coordinate with departments on monthly estimates, expenses and PO's for client's that require detailed monitoring
• Anticipate client needs/request
• Produce special reports per client's request
• Stay abreast of industry trends
• Track and maintain competitor activity
• Draft weekly account updates for clients and internal purposes
• Distribute brand/client information to appropriate departments
• Facilitate all product requests, go backs and billing for clients
• Facilitate compilation of bi-monthly and quarterly status reports
• Outstanding communication skills
• Outstanding presentation, numerical, written and verbal skills
• Broad-based supervisory skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to Present to company management and clients at most senior level
• Ability to develop staff through training staff, planning, assigning, & directing work flow
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet stringent deadlines with a do what it takes attitude
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed
• Professionalism at all levels
• Passion for the Entertainment and Advertising Industry
• Minimum 3 Years of Experience in the Entertainment
• Minimum 3 Years of Experience with an Agency and/or Corporate Client
• Management experience in a diverse teamwork environment
• Knowledge of Advertising/Entertainment industry workflow
• Hands-on experience in all areas of Client account management
• Experience dealing with Client decision makers
• Supervisory experience of staff
• A strong computer and technical knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office products and PowerPoint is required.
• U.S. Resident and ability to travel abroad
• 4 year College Degree
About the Organization
We are built to help brands engage along the entire consumer journey.
Our focus? Make brands mean something to consumers no matter how they come in contact. Which is why we have deep expertise across multiple disciplines.
This creates an integrated solution of the critical marketing capabilities you need. Not to mention less overhead and more cohesive thinking.
It works! Over 100 top brands agree.
If you care about awards, we've got those too: 'Most Awarded Agency,' 'Most Creative Agency,' 'Best Places to Work,' Lions, Pencils, Clios, Reggies … you name it.
Be Anywhere. Do Anything. Start Here.
Alcone (https://alcone.com/) and Platinum Rye Entertainment (http://www.platinumrye.com/) operates in affiliation with The Marketing Arm, where collectively we have U.S. offices in CT, NY, LA, Dallas, and Chicago, and a team of over 700 corporate staff. Our culture is unbeatable, and we're growing in size and capability every day. Alcone and Platinum Rye Entertainment are a part of Omnicom's Diversified Agency Service group.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook, and visit our blog.
The Marketing Arm
Website : http://www.themarketingarm.com
Founded in 1993, The Marketing Arm is a network of marketing services agencies building brands through the emotionally powerful platforms of entertainment, music, sports, promotions, events, and cause marketing.