Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Analyst, Marketing Strategy','1703090','!*!Job Summary:
Under limited supervision, develops and implements marketing initiatives to support corporate business objectives. Manages strategic initiatives and projects supporting marketing director and other senior managers. May have extensive contact with internal customers to identify, research and resolve problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interprets market research data to define needs of target audience and guide campaign messaging.
• Develops strategic concepts for marketing campaigns and consults with account management teams on creative execution. Builds broad-based support for marketing ideas and projects.
• Builds media and direct marketing plans to build awareness and engagement amongst prospect audience.
• Prepares cost estimates and oversees budgets for individual clients’ marketing plans.
• Partners with Marketing Strategy team to plan, buy, execute and report on campaigns across paid media channels – including print, email, social, paid search and digital advertising.
• Manages deadlines and expectations for projects through regular communication.
• Develops actionable analysis on the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns across the Marketing team.
• Works closely with representatives from other business units, as well as associates in the firm’s account management, product management, and market research departments.
• Balances conflicting resource and priority demands.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.','!*!Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
In-depth knowledge of:
• Marketing processes and overall business knowledge sufficient to develop marketing strategies within the organization on inter-departmental, corporate, business-to-business, and/or client levels.
• Database marketing and comfort with using data to support business decisions.
• Organizational, planning and time management skills – as well as a “roll up the sleeves” mentality – sufficient to independently oversee multiple projects from start to completion.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
• Potential for fast adoption of new marketing platforms and technologies, such as Google Analytics, Google DoubleClick, Oracle Eloqua and Sitecore CMS.
• Contribute to working groups on a daily basis, utilizing teamwork competencies.
• Work with a wide range of constituencies in a decision-making framework.
• Work in a client-focused and team-based environment.
• Be a creative thinker and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Work in a dynamic, growing environment.
• Work independently with day-to-day oversight.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field with exceptional academic performance with a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of marketing management experience.
• An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
• None Required.','Marketing','US-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg','','Marketing','Full-time','Day Job','No','Analyst, Marketing Strategy'
Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Website : http://www.raymondjames.com
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).You can call it Ray or you can call it Ray Jay. Raymond James Financial doesn't mind as long as it's calling on customers. It offers investment and financial planning services primarily through subsidiary Raymond James & Associates (RJA), which provides securities brokerage, investment banking, and financial advisory services in North America and Europe. Its Raymond James Financial Services offers financial planning and brokerage services via independent financial advisors, as well as through alliances with community banks. Other units provide asset management, trust, and banking services. The firm has more than 2,500 traditional branches, satellite offices, and independent contractor branches.