Associate Video Producer (Global Ecommerce) - Temporary Position
LOCATION: RI - Pawtucket
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary
JOB CATEGORY: Marketing
This temporary role is expected to last 10 months and may increase but to not exceed 12 months.
We have an immediate need for an Associate Video Producer to assist in the production of creating our toy & game demonstration and 360 videos. He/she will partner with our regions, outside agencies and internal teams to produce best in class digital assets. The associate producer will also work indirectly with our Cake Mix internal agency team, our photo studio team and Ecommerce Marketers when developing creative to ensure alignment and a common voice. The associate producer will assist the producer in managing resources on a given project, coordinating shoots and delivering against an agreed upon schedule.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:/Marketing:
Manages Brand Relationships
* Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
* Ability to create new ideas and integrate them into desired results
* Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues
* Excellent presentation & communication skills
* Empathic listener and persuasive speaker
* Well-versed in all aspects of accounting
* Updating information or records
Compiling data or facts
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Easily understand and solve technical problems
* Hiring talent
* Ability to test ideas and new processes
* Ensuring product for shoots is available when needed
* Schedule edit sessions (in-person/ConceptShare) based on post schedule
* Post files for review
* Confirm timing for revisions
* Schedule mix sessions based on master calendar
* Provide 3rd Party vendor files for color correction
* Post slated master for final approval
* Meeting Ecommerce online deadlines
* Work with brand teams for licensor & legal approvals
60% Working and Planning directly with GBT, Digital, US & Global Ecommerce Marketing, External Partners & Legal
30% Tactical execution, Pipeline, Creative, Post
10% Managing workload, strategy and process
Education and Experience Requirements::
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast/digital content production.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Video & Film studies or related field strongly preferred.
Functional experience and/or knowledge will include:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Able to coordinate several tasks simultaneously
* Able to handle challenges, with proven history of increased productivity
* Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans
* Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, advertising and promotions campaigns.
* Expertise in managing internal and external partners
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences, by leveraging its beloved brands, including LITTLEST PET SHOP, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, MONOPOLY, MY LITTLE PONY, NERF, PLAY-DOH, TRANSFORMERS, and premier partner brands. From toys and games, television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive lifestyle licensing program, Hasbro fulfills the fundamental need for play and connection for children and families around the world. The Company's Hasbro Studios creates entertainment brand-driven storytelling across mediums, including television, film and more. Through the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. Learn more at www.hasbro.com and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
BUSINESS UNIT: Global Marketing
Website : http://www.hasbro.com
Funskool is India’s leading toy manufacturing company promoted by MRF group. Funskool started its commercial operations in the year 1988 and has state of the art manufacturing facilities at Goa sprawling an area of 70,000 sq.ft and 50,000 sq. ft factory at Ranipet. Funskool has been pioneering the concept of quality and safe toys in India and raised the standard of the toys quality in the Indian Market. The company’s mission is to influence the parents to spend on toys that enable every Indian child to grow with quality toys that contributes to their mental development. Funskool has one of the largest ranges of toys in India