Brand Marketing Manager - Emerging Brands
LOCATION: RI - Providence
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular
JOB CATEGORY: Marketing
Brand Marketing Manager - US Marketing - Emerging Brands
Hasbro's US Marketing Team has an immediate need for a passionate, results-oriented, innovative marketer to lead key initiatives for the Emerging Brands team. In collaboration with the Global Marketing team, you will develop annual marketing plans and long-term vision for execution to achieve revenue and profitability targets. You will develop the overall platform P&L for assigned brand(s) and establish marketing budget based on product revenue and profit targets. You will ensure executional excellence, managing project completion on time and budget. You will partner with the Sales and Customer Strategic Marketing teams in the development of annual trade/promotional opportunities. Finally, you will provide day-to-day marketing program execution to support all tactics, as appropriate.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
* Develop U.S. strategic business plans to achieve brand financial goals
* Responsible for driving brand revenue and profitability against financial targets
* Create, execute and manage a fully integrated brand plan, including consumer communications strategy, comprehensive media plan and retail strategy
* Develop brand financial strategy, including pricing and shipment plans; manage marketing budget across all categories
* Own the development, analysis and communication of item-level forecasts, and partner with operations and logistics teams to manage inventory build plan
* Analyze and track POS performance at an item-level to drive decision making, while keeping informed of competitive activity in the category
* Provide timely, consistent and accurate communication of brand activity and key information to internal and external partners
* Provide strategic input and direction to Global Brand Team on product line, financials and marketing toolkit assets
* Partner with U.S. Sales Organization to drive brands at retail, including leading sales meeting presentations to customers and developing retailer-specific programs and activations
* Plan and direct implementation of all retail account-specific POP executions
* Partner with Licensors, communicating the brand's performance in the toy category and working together to develop holistic brand plans that leverage the entertainment
Education and Experience Requirements::
* Minimum of 5 years of progressive brand/ strategy experience in forward thinking consumer focused organization.
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
* MBA strongly preferred.
* Functional experience and/or knowledge will include:
* Proven ability to transform a strategy and vision into actionable plans in a rapidly-changing organization
* Expertise at executing a fully integrated marketing plan with excellence
* Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
* Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
* Ability to build strong, lasting relationships across the organization
* Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
* Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
Hasbro ( NASDAQ : HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including N ERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company's Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Learn more at www.hasbro.com , and follow us on Twitter ( @Hasbro & @HasbroNews ) and Instagram ( @Hasbro ).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
BUSINESS UNIT: Global Marketing
Website : http://www.hasbro.com
Funskool is India’s leading toy manufacturing company promoted by MRF group. Funskool started its commercial operations in the year 1988 and has state of the art manufacturing facilities at Goa sprawling an area of 70,000 sq.ft and 50,000 sq. ft factory at Ranipet. Funskool has been pioneering the concept of quality and safe toys in India and raised the standard of the toys quality in the Indian Market. The company’s mission is to influence the parents to spend on toys that enable every Indian child to grow with quality toys that contributes to their mental development. Funskool has one of the largest ranges of toys in India