The primary purpose of this role is to support marketing efforts by partnering with creative services and Creative Delivery Managers to ensure design efforts deliver on Lowe's strategic intent on time, on budget, and on brand. This role includes responsibility for coordinating smaller scope and more tactical project activities and resources against defined timelines. This requires the ability to execute a project from multiple frames of reference, to understand how design work is performed, to work well with a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds, and to attend to the many details of a project to ensure it runs smoothly.
• Manages a multitude of Tier 2 and Tier 3 projects by coordinating timelines, project work scope, scheduling, logistics, and revisions as appropriate
• Partners with and supports Creative Delivery Managers in the execution and management of larger projects to build understanding and capability of creative delivery excellence
• Leads working team sessions to ensure the timely execution of smaller projects and to maintain project alignment within the team and with project intent
• Ensures collaboration with channel partners for alignment of creative delivered through different mediums to the customer (banner, radio, tv, etc.)
• Collaborates with Creative Delivery, Omni-Activation, and Brand and Creative Execution to maintain consistency and ingenuity in messaging that positive impacts customer engagement, brand loyalty, and ultimately drives traffic to the store and/or to digital platforms
• Translates strategy and project intent to creative and serves as a communication bridge between Marketing Activation and creative/tactical resources (between Omni-Activation Team and Creative Services)
• Works with capacity and portfolio planning, with manager oversight, to assess and monitor capacity and agency resources to ensure viability and feasibility of projects
• Identifies emerging issues or concerns that could impact projects and relays information to the manager to prevent repeat of issues in future project execution
• Develops solutions for day-to-day project management issues to increase efficiency, cost effectiveness, and value to the organization
• Resolves and/or escalates project issues, risks, changes, etc. to provide support and resolution in a timely fashion where needed
• Ensures documents and major deliverables for projects are complete, current, and stored appropriately
Required Minimum Qualifications:
•Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field.
•2-4 years experience in Marketing or related field
•2-4 years demonstrated understanding of Marketing
•2-4 years strong interpersonal problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
•2-4 years experience in project management
• Demonstrated self-starter
• Experience in a retail/home improvement environment
• Agile project management methodologies (scrum, sprint, etc.)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
Line of Business:
0320 - Marketing Operations
Employment Type I:
Employment Type II:
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Website : http://www.lowes.com/
Lowe’s has been helping our customers improve the places they call home for more than 60 years. Founded in 1946, Lowe’s has grown from a small hardware store to the second-largest home improvement retailer worldwide. Our story began in North Carolina, when Carl Buchan, part owner of the North Wilkesboro Hardware Company, envisioned creating a chain of hardware stores. He purchased the company from his brother-in-law and partner and had the foresight to anticipate a post-World War II building boom. By eliminating wholesalers and dealing directly with manufacturers, Lowe’s established a lasting reputation for low prices.