Digital First Media
Digital First Media is looking for a Software Engineer interested in working with Engineering and Product Development teams to build stable, scalable, and repeatable data-driven products for use in both the publishing and advanced digital advertising sides of DFM’s business. The right candidate will be a self-motivated engineer who has a passion for working with technologies including Amazon Redshift, Python, SQL and staying current and curious about exploring the latest and greatest. This engineer will have input into our product process and will have a real impact as part of a small, nimble team.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Work with Engineering and Product Development to create data-driven products
- Build, monitor, and maintain data ETL pipelines used to populate data warehouse
- Design, create, and optimize database schemas and tables
- Collaborate on relational and dimensional data modeling and database design
- Administer and maintain our AWS Redshift clusters and other data infrastructure
- Implement systems for tracking data quality and consistency
- Share relevant knowledge with Engineering and Product Development teams
- Experience with AWS Redshift, PostgreSQL or other data stores
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with ETL processes
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of database design and architecture principles, including in the data warehousing space
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of Git
- Experience with Apache Airflow a plus
- Experience with Salesforce development is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or relevant experience
- Scrum/Agile development experience
This is a full-time position, located in Denver.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More Digital First Media Jobs
Digital First Media
Website : http://www.digitalfirstmedia.com/
Digital First Media, a business name of MediaNews Group, offers news reporting and third party advertising and directory opportunities through its more than 800 multi-platform products which include web, mobile, tablet and print.