Greystar, a national multifamily management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Associate to join our team. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. EOE.
This position participates in the development and ongoing management of digital marketing programs and strategies that support the Company’s new business development goals and ongoing marketing success of the assets, and assists in the execution of the overall digital marketing efforts in line with the Company’s marketing philosophy.
• Responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Company's local business listings and website analytics programs, also assisting in strategy and program development, providing education and ongoing regional team member support.
• Assists the Digital Marketing Manager in supporting the Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing programs, participates in program reviews, and provides support and education to regional team members.
• Assists with identifying new and alternate digital advertising and marketing vendors, recommends creative service providers, and monitors and manages digital advertising suppliers for product and customer service quality.
• Works collaboratively with additional marketing and non-marketing team members on cross departmental initiatives and projects closely related to and/or impacted by, or impacting other department initiatives.
• Participates in the creation of marketing communication materials, training materials, other program collateral and conducts live and recorded team member education sessions.
• Completes analysis of complex program reporting data, advises on data trends and key performance indicators, and participates in the development management of intra- and inter-departmental data management initiatives.
• Utilizes department database to document individual work and team member work to improve collaboration and efficiency, also completes assigned help desk tickets supporting digital marketing.
College degree in related field and/or equivalent experience is highly preferred.
Website : http://www.greystar.com/
Fortified with a smart business plan and the intent to bring world-class service to the multifamily real estate industry, Greystar has grown from its start in Houston, Texas with 9,000 managed residences to over 400,000 today. Our three lines of business, property management, investment, and development, all enjoy international footprints. Our investment division has grown since inception and currently owns a $13 billion global portfolio. Since 2000, our development division has capitalized the development of 99 multi-family properties containing 28,627 units with a capitalized value of $6.2 billion. When we founded Greystar in 1993, we did it with a clear idea of where the company would be in 5, 10 and even 20 years. Establishing a presence in desirable real estate markets and then staying in those markets with property management experts is one part of the strategy that positioned Greystar for growth. Developing strong investment and development divisions of the company was another part that has allowed us to choose timely real estate projects while riding out the ups and downs of the market. We also realized the importance of spotting trends on an international level, but implementing them at the local level. Finally, we believed partners who have ownership in the business are the best people to oversee each local and regional market. It's an approach that has allowed us to establish and maintain an entrepreneurial spirit that continues to attract high-quality clients, investors and team members to the company. Throughout our history, the best and brightest minds in real estate have joined our team. Bill Maddux, a former COO of Trammell Crow Companies, joined Greystar in 1999 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Derek Ramsey came to Greystar in 1997 with an extensive background in corporate finance, and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Andrew Livingstone joined Greystar in 1999 with an expertise in property management and accounting, and currently oversees Greystar’s real estate operations as Executive Managing Director. Wes Fuller, an established expert in real estate investment and finance, joined Greystar in 2001 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director overseeing Greystar’s investment management division. Scott Wise came to Greystar in 2005 from Trammell Crow Companies with an extensive background in multifamily development and currently oversees Greystar’s development division as Executive Managing Director. Greystar will continue to redefine excellence in multifamily real estate through its unwavering commitment to operational excellence and by investing in the most talented people in the industry. These tenets have allowed us to become one of the largest and most respected companies.