Greystar, a national multifamily management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Director of Corporate Marketing to join our team. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of three years experience in a similar capacity. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. EOE.
This position is responsible for leading the execution of internal and external global marketing strategies that promote the Greystar brand and enhance the company’s visibility and presence within the industry to enable market leadership.
• Leads and manages the Corporate Marketing team by recruiting, hiring, coaching, developing, and managing team members in accordance with the Company’s HR policies and practices, and in a way that facilitates the individual and team achievement of high performance.
• Creates and implements innovative marketing initiatives and campaigns that support the promotion, communication, and implementation of corporate programs in the U.S. and abroad by engaging internal and external marketing resources and ensuring brand standards are maintained.
• Maintains Greystar® brand standards in the U.S. and abroad to ensure that the company’s mission, core values, “voice,” trademarks, logos, colors and typography are consistently applied to marketing communications throughout the organization.
• Partners with Corporate Communications and the Digital Marketing Team to leverage Greystar.com and the Greystar Team Member Portal consistent with the company’s corporate marketing strategies.
• Oversees the design and maintenance of corporate business materials and digital and traditional marketing communications, and monitors business activities to evaluate the company’s reputation and ensure a positive brand image.
• Supports key business leaders, functional groups and cross-functional teams in the U.S. and aboard by providing counsel and marketing solutions that deliver effective programs and initiatives. Aligns closely with Client Services, the company business development team, to achieve the company’s growth goals.
• Develops, implements, and monitors systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing function and evaluates the business impact of marketing activities.
• Participates in the annual business planning and budgeting process by recommending corporate marketing and advertising strategies aligned with the company’s brand and image priorities.
Minimum 7 years of experience in a corporate marketing supervisory role within a multinational, real estate industry or customer service-oriented company required. Creative agency experience and an advanced degree in marketing, advertising, communications or business is preferred.
Website : http://www.greystar.com/
Fortified with a smart business plan and the intent to bring world-class service to the multifamily real estate industry, Greystar has grown from its start in Houston, Texas with 9,000 managed residences to over 400,000 today. Our three lines of business, property management, investment, and development, all enjoy international footprints. Our investment division has grown since inception and currently owns a $13 billion global portfolio. Since 2000, our development division has capitalized the development of 99 multi-family properties containing 28,627 units with a capitalized value of $6.2 billion. When we founded Greystar in 1993, we did it with a clear idea of where the company would be in 5, 10 and even 20 years. Establishing a presence in desirable real estate markets and then staying in those markets with property management experts is one part of the strategy that positioned Greystar for growth. Developing strong investment and development divisions of the company was another part that has allowed us to choose timely real estate projects while riding out the ups and downs of the market. We also realized the importance of spotting trends on an international level, but implementing them at the local level. Finally, we believed partners who have ownership in the business are the best people to oversee each local and regional market. It's an approach that has allowed us to establish and maintain an entrepreneurial spirit that continues to attract high-quality clients, investors and team members to the company. Throughout our history, the best and brightest minds in real estate have joined our team. Bill Maddux, a former COO of Trammell Crow Companies, joined Greystar in 1999 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Derek Ramsey came to Greystar in 1997 with an extensive background in corporate finance, and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Andrew Livingstone joined Greystar in 1999 with an expertise in property management and accounting, and currently oversees Greystar’s real estate operations as Executive Managing Director. Wes Fuller, an established expert in real estate investment and finance, joined Greystar in 2001 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director overseeing Greystar’s investment management division. Scott Wise came to Greystar in 2005 from Trammell Crow Companies with an extensive background in multifamily development and currently oversees Greystar’s development division as Executive Managing Director. Greystar will continue to redefine excellence in multifamily real estate through its unwavering commitment to operational excellence and by investing in the most talented people in the industry. These tenets have allowed us to become one of the largest and most respected companies.