Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that will develop sales and channel strategies, maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty while creating programs and promotions to stimulate GC market share growth.
In this Expert-level position you will work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Global Industry Marketing Managers, Commercialization Managers, Regional Market Planning Managers (MPMs) to:
• Assure that a winning outbound marketing strategy is defined and in place for Agilent’s Gas Chromatography business
• Create and implement messaging platforms and product positioning and develop and assure implementation of new product ramp-to-volume commercialization plans
• Establish outbound marketing plans for upcoming fiscal year, acting as key Gas Chromatography lead in yearly planning process
• Assure active marketing plans are supported and executed according to expectations, and that they continue to resonate with business unit business strategy; coordinate deliverables from business unit into required programs
• Analyze competitive situation, from a pricing and positioning point of view, defining unmet needs and differentiating elements. Consult with Product Managers on pricing strategies to assure effective regional pricing.
• Train field sales organization on competitive positioning and differentiation; how to drive customer conversation in direction of Agilent strengths and values to the customer
• Bachelor’s, Master or PhD (PhD desirable) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, a related science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3 years’ experience in GC instrument marketing and/or sales.
• Previous experience commercializing GC products.
• Demonstrate a high degree of leadership as you get things done through others and coordinate activities and deliverables across organizational boundaries and sometimes in the face of conflicting priorities
• Leverage your interpersonal skills as you negotiate priorities and strategies across diverse marketing matrix within Agilent
• High degree of initiative and proactive assumption of responsibility
• Extremely precise and effective communication to efficiently inform and persuade internal and external stakeholders
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact 1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Website : http://www.agilent.com/
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions. Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals: