PwC - China
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PwC's Global Marketing organization is a client-focused and high-performing team which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
The Global Brand team leads the development and implementation of the external brand strategy, the brand experience across multiple business units, and oversees global brand governance. They are responsible for the creative strategy of the brand as well as the protection of the brand thru the online clearinghouse. This team works closely with the digital, marketing, client development, and communications teams across the global organization. Ultimately, the team is responsible for taking brand defining initiatives and devising the strategy to turn them into revenue producing or brand enhancing tactics.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Building and maintaining world-class brand governance
programs in a complex global organization including, but not limited to; brand guidelines, brand review, brand management systems, and a brand help desk;
- Developing and implementing external brand initiatives designed to raise the level of awareness of the full suite of PwC capabilities; and,
- Maintaining knowledge of branding trends and industry leading practices and applying new thinking and innovation to programs.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Driving industry-setting practices and trends with brand governance preferably for a global organization with complicated products and services;
- Directing efforts as both an individual contributor and team leader while identifying and addressing client needs;
- Leading, managing, and coaching resources including hiring and performance management;
- Building and maintaining relationships with peers and leadership, including effectively managing through a matrixed organization;
- Translating, in both written and verbal communication approaches, complex concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages to develop specific brand programs;
- Developing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Utilizing project management skills to balance multiple projects and effectively assess branding needs to allocate a multi-million dollar budget across multiple business units; and,
- Influencing senior leadership in order to increase effectiveness of all activities, thus driving revenue and strengthening brand in the marketplace.
Location Is flexible
PwC - China
Website : http://www.pwccn.com
Providing organisations with the advice they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.