Head of Digital Marketing - Individual Segment','17008895','!*!POSITION SUMMARY
The Digital Marketing Head for Individual and Family Plans (IFP) and Cigna Supplemental Benefits (CSB) is a position focused on building and leading strategic marketing initiatives that drive awareness, education and most importantly, customer acquisition and retention; this role is directly accountable for delivering membership results. This position leads the development, execution, and assessment of innovative, results-oriented digital marketing initiatives, leveraging SEM, best practices in digital experience and design, online advertising, direct response marketing, social networking, targeting and retargeting to drive customer engagement, acquisition and retention. Digital Marketing Head will be a thought leader and veteran marketer with extensive expertise in digital and new technologies that streamline customer experience, set Cigna apart and set new standards beyond the healthcare industry. Proactive, strategic thinker with a P&L mindset is a must. Must have strong direct-to-consumer background (DTC) and a working knowledge across the Medicare portfolio – Medicare Advantage, Part D and Supplemental Benefits. Position requires coordination with Cigna’s digital marketing Center of Excellence as well as creative agency partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets digital strategies, priorities and acquisition strategies/targets as it relates to IFP and CSB’s online assets in collaboration with the business marketing team.
• Works in collaboration with the IFP/CSB marketing teams to develop and deliver a long-term digital roadmap (website strategies, consumer and broker portals, etc.) for consumers, inclusive of under and over 65 individuals.
• Leads and manages all agency efforts associated with online and campaign performance analysis, ROI and reporting.
• Is accountable for segment campaign landing pages. Includes ongoing attempts to improve lead capture and conversion rates through A/B testing and development of challenger creative.
• Accountable for execution of digital programs, primary open enrollment readiness to ensure campaigns are flawlessly executed, with attention to detail that all aspects required for successful tracking and data capture are executed.
• Requires cross-department collaboration and coordination between GCMS, Digital Marketing COE and IT.
• This position must have a close relationship with the business marketing team and other critical partners (IT, GCMS, etc.).
• Ensures compliance to company standards and best practices.
• Set KPI’s and analytics as well as the reporting of results. Provide regular reports and recommendations to management and matrix partners for campaign optimization.
US Candidates Only: Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us at SeeYourself@cigna.com.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL OFFER:
• Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
• 8-10 years of direct-to-consumer/retail relevant experience. Healthcare experience is preferred.
• 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing and marketing acquisition. Strong focus on lead capture and management.
• 8-10 years of experience with campaign tracking and ROI-driven optimization.
• Establish analytics and KPI strategy to measure success.
• Comfort with principles and practices of all marketing disciplines, with ability to blend brand marketing and direct marketing approaches (SEO, SEM, retargeting, email marketing).
• Creative thinker and problem-solver - ability to come up with new ideas and messaging concepts that meet current and future business objectives.
• Superior project management skills - ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadline pressure.
• It is preferred that this person have previous line of business/P&L accountability experience.
• Superior negotiation and relationship-building skills. Ability to build strong relationships with senior management across Cigna.
• Ability to provide creative/marketing direction to copy/design resources.
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and oral communication/presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment.
• Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
• Proven ability to function in a heavily matrixed environment.
','United States-Connecticut-Bloomfield','','900 Cottage Grove Road Wilde','','Bloomfield','06152','Marketing--Business Strategy','No','No','Full-time','Day Job','Regular','Standard','Individual Contributor','','Sep 18, 2017','Head of Digital Marketing - Individual Segment']);
Cigna works with employers and organizations around the world helping employees stay healthy and on the job. We work closely with brokers and consultants to develop innovative programs, help individuals and families improve their health, well-being and sense of security—and lower their medical costs. And, Cigna provides access to a global network of local physicians and hospitals—as well as 24/7/365 live customer service.