Pinnacle Family of Companies
Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 35 states and 25 major metropolitan areas. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has city offices in 10 states across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
We offer a total compensation and benefits package to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow. Pinnacle values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Pinnacle, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line, and we are committed to making Pinnacle an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
The primary function of this position is to produce high quality curriculum and training resources for Pinnacle team members working within all levels of the organization. This includes creating innovative on-demand courses and resources that incorporate best practices in educational technology and adult education to support effective learning transfer and retention. Working with subject matter experts and course storyboards, the individual will create interactive activities and assessments, courses, videos, digital resources and perform other tasks using a variety of software, multimedia production tools and the learning management system.
The position is located in a Pinnacle Regional Office and is a full-time (40 hrs/wk), regular position in the Learning and Development Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop on-demand and instructor-led curriculum and training resources with Instructional Developer, Learning and Development team members and subject matter experts in various business disciplines of the company.
• Regularly review existing curriculum to ensure that content is current and accurate and that courses are functioning correctly. Coordinate and complete updates as needed and manage support tickets for courses in the LMS.
• Create training materials, guides, catalogs and marketing materials for Learning and Development courses, resources and programs.
• Design and produce supplementary on-demand resources using video, discussion boards and social media, polls and assessments, contests and badges, electronic newsletters and digital design tools.
• Develop innovative testing curriculum with Instructional Designer, Learning and Development team and various business disciplines of the company to measure retention and ensure learning transfer.
• Create educational resources that are relevant to the Pinnacle brand and valuable to its corporate and site team members including appropriate value-added links, images or videos.
• Serve as the subject matter expert in digital curriculum and resource design and development.
• Ensure that quality standards are consistently met and delivered.
• Work with project managers to ensure all deadline dates are met throughout the design and development process.
• Work collaboratively with Learning and Development team members and business representatives to identify, plan for, and execute continuous improvement to learning products being taught/delivered by Pinnacle.
• Maintain expertise in online learning, instructional design and technology, adult learning theory, and andragogy/pedagogy to support program and course development.
• Negotiate with project stakeholders, suppliers and vendors to obtain resources or materials.
• Schedule, facilitate and participate in meetings related to initiatives and project management.
• Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys and analyzing data.
• Apply research skills to assess current and prospective technologies and innovative products to enhance the student experience in the online classroom.
• Edit, produce and maintain an expansive library of digital resources including books and videos.
• Achieve high productivity through reliable and punctual attendance and report any tardiness, attendance, and disciplinary issues to immediate supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned
To perform the role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily. The requirements define the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform the essential functions.
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others and work on a team
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle a variety of tasks and to work and make decisions under stress
• Demonstrated experience in educational technology, curriculum development, video production and editing and graphic design.
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products
• Advanced skills in eLearning software including advanced Articulate Storyline, Adobe, GoAnimate, and other online learning software.
• Working knowledge of graphic design and marketing production tools.
• Outstanding educational technology skills including social media, podcasts and discussion forums.
• Demonstrated experience in video production and editing.
• Learning Management Systems experience
• Professional appearance, good organizational and verbal skills and proven ability to motivate a group or individuals to achieve excellence
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Deadline driven with high accountability level and attention to detail
• Preferred minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job-related work experience required
• Preferred minimum of two (2) years’ experience with curriculum design and product development
• Preferred minimum of two (2) years’ experience educational technology and curriculum development
• Preferred minimum of two (2) years’ experience in video production, graphic design, animation and gaming and/or related field
• Preferred minimum of two (2) years’ experience in technical, creative and educational writing
• Real estate industry and customer service experience preferred
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Preferred Bachelor's Degree in educational technology or online curriculum development.
• Preferred professional experience in video production and editing.
• Preferred certifications and experience in creating on-demand curriculum for adult learners.
• Preferred graphic design background.
• Preferred experience in learning management system administration.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is described as light in physical demand. Requirements include the ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach forward and overhead, and grasp. Must be able to occasionally bend, crouch or stoop. Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. and push and pull up to 50 lbs. with mechanical assistance. Must have close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Normal office work environment with little or no exposure to undesirable elements. May have contact with business machine toner chemicals.
Travel may be required within the continental United States.
Pinnacle Family of Companies
Website : http://www.pinnaclefamily.com
The Pinnacle Family of Companies owns, develops, manages and invests in multifamily, office and hotel properties nationwide. Pinnacle is one of the largest multifamily management companies in the United States.