Greystar is one of the most dynamic private equity firms and presently the largest multi-family real estate manager in the U.S. Greystar is currently seeking a motivated Marketing Professional with superstar potential to support the marketing initiatives for the Company’s international portfolio of apartment communities. This role is based in the Washington DC area and will support the International Marketing Director in developing strategic and tactical marketing plans for properties in the UK and Mexico. This position will assist in developing the branding for the international assets as well as relevant marketing channels like property websites, collateral and advertising.
Qualified candidates possess employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of a marketing background sufficient to coordinate and support company-wide marketing and advertising initiatives and programs for this international portfolio. Experience in residential real estate, to include student housing, is preferred. Four year degree in marketing, advertising, or business and/or equivalent experience is strongly preferred. International travel may be required, based on business need. Greystar offers a competitive salary and benefits. EOE
1. Assists in the development of a new brand for properties comprising the UK portfolio and help develop and implement traffic-generating marketing plans for the Mexico properties.
2. Assists with establishing and implementing social media accounts, email templates, free online advertising templates, websites and search optimization, resident portals and other on-line tools.
3. Analyzes and reports on market, trend and occupancy data
4. Communicates marketing information and updates in major internal and external events to enhance engagement and satisfaction of internal and external clients.
5. Provides input into the design and production of branded community collateral marketing materials, and coordinates the production and distribution of these materials.
6. Accurate project management and tracking are critical components of this job as well as ability to work well with multiple stakeholders (internal Greystar team, ad agencies, international team and vendors)
7. Manages the storage and sharing of all marketing collateral, related information, files and advertising contracts.
8. Identifies, meets and manages advertising and marketing vendors and agencies, both domestic and international
9. Supports and assists in the acquisition and take-over of new management through due diligence and implementation of marketing and leasing strategies to achieve occupancy and revenue goals.
Website : http://www.greystar.com/
Fortified with a smart business plan and the intent to bring world-class service to the multifamily real estate industry, Greystar has grown from its start in Houston, Texas with 9,000 managed residences to over 400,000 today. Our three lines of business, property management, investment, and development, all enjoy international footprints. Our investment division has grown since inception and currently owns a $13 billion global portfolio. Since 2000, our development division has capitalized the development of 99 multi-family properties containing 28,627 units with a capitalized value of $6.2 billion. When we founded Greystar in 1993, we did it with a clear idea of where the company would be in 5, 10 and even 20 years. Establishing a presence in desirable real estate markets and then staying in those markets with property management experts is one part of the strategy that positioned Greystar for growth. Developing strong investment and development divisions of the company was another part that has allowed us to choose timely real estate projects while riding out the ups and downs of the market. We also realized the importance of spotting trends on an international level, but implementing them at the local level. Finally, we believed partners who have ownership in the business are the best people to oversee each local and regional market. It's an approach that has allowed us to establish and maintain an entrepreneurial spirit that continues to attract high-quality clients, investors and team members to the company. Throughout our history, the best and brightest minds in real estate have joined our team. Bill Maddux, a former COO of Trammell Crow Companies, joined Greystar in 1999 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Derek Ramsey came to Greystar in 1997 with an extensive background in corporate finance, and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Andrew Livingstone joined Greystar in 1999 with an expertise in property management and accounting, and currently oversees Greystar’s real estate operations as Executive Managing Director. Wes Fuller, an established expert in real estate investment and finance, joined Greystar in 2001 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director overseeing Greystar’s investment management division. Scott Wise came to Greystar in 2005 from Trammell Crow Companies with an extensive background in multifamily development and currently oversees Greystar’s development division as Executive Managing Director. Greystar will continue to redefine excellence in multifamily real estate through its unwavering commitment to operational excellence and by investing in the most talented people in the industry. These tenets have allowed us to become one of the largest and most respected companies.