Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc
AUTO REQ ID: 5633BR
TITLE: Marketing Lead
JOB FUNCTION: Marketing, MUSEUM
STATE AND CITY: Wisconsin, Milwaukee
COMPANY: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
FULL OR PART-TIME: Full-Time
SHIFT: Shift 1
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers - and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a
business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories,
apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
From Milwaukee to Milano, and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI is home to the Parts and Accessories team - responsible for design, development and delivery of exciting new products that fortify our leadership in Customization. Join our team as the Marketing Lead and help provide subject matter expertise for all topics related to Global Marketing for the Harley-Davidson Museum.
Here's what you'll do:
* Lead the execution of the approved Museum marketing strategy and plan for multi-channel project management and execution.
* Develop an integrated approach for H-D Museum offerings (events, Motor, Shop/eCommerce).
* Serve as the Global Marketing liaison to the Motor Company to ensure integration and maximization of assets created.
* Work closely with the Motor Company to align brand standards, objectives, strategy and execution of programs and projects.
* Determine Museum marketing strategy by target audience and determine ad/promo placements and sponsorships for each segment.
* Directly responsible for reaching Museum's KPI and metric goals for attendance, revenue, new ridership and leads; report out on Museum metrics and customer data.
* Lead channel SME's for digital and PR to execute all marketing activities, including project assignments, distribute workload and ensure consistent day‐to‐day work flow and tactical guidance.
* Responsible for prioritizing and managing the Museum Marketing budget.
* Determine Museum off-site marketing presence and messaging which includes HOT, ADM, Daytona, Sturgis, Brewtown Rumble, Mama Tried and several national tourism tradeshows.
* Lead Museum Cross Functional, Museum Marketing & Communications, Factory Tour Marketing, Group/Tourism Marketing meetings
* Manage advertising agency and paid media relationships, holding patterns accountable for results.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing or a related area.
* Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
* Possess a strong internal and external customer focus with excellent facilitation, presentation and written communication skills.
* Experience in high volume project planning and complex problem solving.
* Experience with event marketing.
* Experience working with motorcycles and/or for a Museum or related venue, preferred.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
DIRECT REPORTS: No
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 0-10%
Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc
Website : http://www.harley-davidson.com
When riding your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle be sure to ride safely, respectfully and within the limits of the law and your abilities. Always wear a helmet, proper eyewear and protective clothing and insist your passenger does too. Never ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Know your Harley motorcycle and read and understand your owner’s manual from cover to cover. Where available, sign up for a motorcycle safety training course today.