The American Nurses Association, Inc.
The American Nurses Association (ANA) is the premier organization representing the interests of the nation's 3.6 million registered nurses. ANA advances the nursing profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting a safe and ethical work environment, bolstering the health and wellness of nurses, and advocating on health care issues that affect nurses and the public. ANA is at the forefront of improving the quality of health care for all.
The Production Coordinator is responsible for facilitating projects through the work lifecycle. This position will focus on streamlining key processes and executing logistics to assist Marketing Managers and team members in completing projects and marketing campaigns on time and within budget.
Added responsibility for providing training and integration support to the Enterprise Marketing team in support of WorkFront training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ensures that work flow runs smoothly through the Marketing department. Reviews each job and tracks it throughout its lifecycle. Creates daily/weekly reports for management showing project status, outlines roadblocks, make recommendations for resource allocation. Will serve as the day-to-day administrator and super-user of the Work Front system.
• Assists marketing team with various technical/logistical aspects of job completion including but not limited to: final artwork, print production, print-on-demand document control, mailing list rental, mailing (and mail house), shipping and delivery of materials.
• Sources vendors and suppliers required for job completion in consultation with marketing managers. Supports all logistics vendor relationships, including bid solicitation and maintains production schedule. Reviews final invoices against estimates for contracted work, tracks against project budgets, and applies costs for projects directly into workflow software to maintain good financial housekeeping.
• Coordinates internal and external print and digital advertising calendar, including internal and external trafficking of creative assets, management of source code database, and maintaining an insertion archive.
• Coordinates logistics for tradeshow and exhibit schedule (deadlines and specs) through outside vendor to ensure booths and all necessary materials arrive by required dates, completing forms to reserve booth space as needed.
• Provides training and integration to the Enterprise Marketing team in support of marketing processes , including but not limited to:
o Coaching incoming team members on marketing processes and procedures
o Cross-training team members on vendors and systems that can be expanded to the enterprise (e-store, print-on-demand, tradeshow exhibit management)
o Becoming super-users on the project management software programs (WorkZone, LessMeeting, and SalesForce as needed)
o May serve as an internal ISO auditor
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business or equivalent education and work experience.
Related Work Experience
3-5 years of experience in a small marketing or advertising agency, or in-house marketing team, with similar job responsibilities; Expertise using Microsoft Office products. Knowledge of Workfront (formerly At Time) or project management software a plus.
• Deep industry expertise and ability to put this knowledge into action
• Excellent time management skills and comfortable in fast-paced, evolving workplace
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Adept problem solver, flexible
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Vendor management skills, including negotiation of rates, adherence to quality standards, invoice review.
• Demonstrated commitment to teamwork along with creativity, flexibility, tenacity, good sense of humor and a high level of energy.
Preferred Skills & Experience (not required to meet minimum qualifications)
• Customer service mindset
• Personal, peer, and team accountability
• Specializes in project management and marketing operations processes
• Models the ANA Enterprise way
• Communicates clearly
• Positive attitude with proven track record of managing multiple priorities.
ANA’s state of the art office is located in the heart of beautiful downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, just blocks from the Metro and a wide range of restaurants and shops. ANA offers competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule and great benefits that include the following and many more:
• Attractive benefit plan for Health, Dental, Vision, RX
• 3 weeks paid vacation and Christmas week off (paid)
• 9 paid holidays, birthday holiday, and 12 sick days
• Excellent matching 401K plan
• Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
• Flexible Spending Accounts
The American Nurses Association, Inc.
Website : http://www.nursingworld.org
The American Nurses Association is the only full-service professional organization representing the nation's 2.9 million registered nurses (RNs) through its 54 constituent member associations. The ANA advances the nursing profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting the economic and general welfare of nurses in the workplace, projecting a positive and realistic view of nursing, and by lobbying the Congress and regulatory agencies on health care issues affecting nurses and the public.