Strategic Partnerships and Outreach Coordinator
Pittsburgh, PA, 15222, USA
**Business Line** Energy
**Position Title** Strategic Partnerships and Outreach Coordinator
United States of America - Pennsylvania
AECOM is seeking a Strategic Partnerships and Outreach Coordinator for our Pittsburgh, PA location.
This position supports the Strategic Partnership group under the Research and Engineering Services Contract at NETL.
This work activity does not relate directly to carrying out research projects, but instead focuses on certain administrative tasks to support partnership facilitation, outreach activities and development of communication materials.
**Specific duties will include:**
* Outreach Support - Establishing and maintaining dialogue and relationships with key stakeholders; identifying opportunities for forums with regional stakeholders, such as roundtables, to present NETL’s capabilities and discuss key energy and environmental topics; and providing, as appropriate, assistance, coordination and support for regional and national energy-related events such as technical meetings, conferences, workshops, and other forums as well as supporting regional partnerships.
* Communication – Assist with the development of communications about technology and competencies of the laboratory in various formats. This would include assisting with the development of exhibit booth demonstration models, PowerPoint presentation slides, and developing key messages.
* Site Visits and Tours – This position will serve as a host and escort for NETL site tours and outreach events. Duties include support to the outreach efforts for all programs at NETL including but not limited to: planning, coordinating, executing, and reporting site tours. The visitor logistics support includes developing and disseminating appropriate agendas, identifying and reserving the necessary resources; and serving as host, guide, or escort, including foreign nationals, and ensuring that all necessary security and safety issues are addressed.
* Award Nominations – Identifying, coordinating, and submitting award nomination applications. Work includes providing input to the nomination packages and technical writing.
* Strategic Partnerships – Support the development and nurturing of strategic engagement activities. Tasks will include envisioning partnerships and developing projects and programs to achieve common goals.
**Position Responsibilities include:**
* Prepare and administer routine correspondence, memoranda, and related documentation
* Provide customized reports to varying audiences.
* Plan and coordinate site visits and tours, as well as participation at events
* Update and track outreach materials
Must be proficient in MS Office Applications – Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. This position will require extensive interface with all levels of AECOM’s federal client and potential collaborative partners, requiring strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Must have the ability to effectively prepare and present information to various groups. The complexity of information to be managed will also require organization and documentation skills; attention to detail is a must; and ability to troubleshoot, resolve administrative problems and respond to inquiries. The ability to work independently or with others to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision is essential.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field and at least 2 years of experience is required.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. This position will require extensive interface with all levels of AECOM’s federal client and potential collaborative partners, so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. The complexity of information to be managed will require excellent organization and documentation skills; attention to detail is a must; and ability to troubleshoot, resolve administrative problems and respond to inquiries.
Experience with project management, developing communication/marketing strategies, preferably in a national laboratory environment would be favored.
**What We Offer**
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
**Job Category** Marketing
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 169506BR
Website : http://www.aecom.com
Twenty-five years ago, AECOM was formed when a handful of Ashland Inc. employees shared a dream of creating an industry-leading firm dedicated to making the world a better place. On April 6, 1990, AECOM became an independent company formed by the merger of five Ashland entities. While our official founding was in 1990, some of our predecessor firms had distinguished histories dating back more than 110 years. Since then, more than 50 companies have joined AECOM and, in 2007, we became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ACM).