NBC Universal, Inc.
• Guiding and Collaborating with production management team on budget and scheduling
• Building key relationships with counterparts in other departments, including E! News, portfolio networks and external creative agencies
• Assist in the creation and adjustments of shoot schedules and budgets
• Coordinating and collaborating with diverse teams including Consumer Marketing, Network Partnerships, Social/Digital, E! News, Programming & Development and Production, to developing and designing a wide variety of branded content for every E! platform.
• Leading & executing creative content including concepts, sizzle reels, image spots, and first to market marketing initiatives
• Communicating & collaborating with Ad Sales, strategy, conceptual / design / editorial and production management teams
• Building and maintaining inter department and cross portfolio relationships from a creative and network branding perspective
• Liaising with production companies, creative agencies and talent
• Strong writing / designing / directing skills
• Conceptualizing, producing and editing on new and emerging desktop, mobile and app based platforms
• Skilled in directing editorial post bays; experienced with graphics
• Working effectively within creative consumer marketing, with excellent communication with the individual creative teams
• Leading and collaborating with preditor / designer and creative production team
• Experience with creating content in the digital and mobile space
• Experience working with talent and show production and managing their expectations in conjunction with creative and consumer marketing
• Minimum 10 year’s experience in branded content , on air promotion, design, digital, advertising, new media
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated experience in conceptual creative, design and graphics
• Previous experience managing an internal staff and external vendors-
• Must have strong presentation skills for internal communication &
• Passion and awareness for advertising and marketing
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to deadlines.
• Work creatively with a wide assortment of personalities.
• Must be able to work as a team player.
• Able to provide examples of being a true creative and ability to successfully conceive and execute ideas
• Strong and solid writing talent
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Click Here
to view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is owned by Comcast Corporation.