NBC Universal, Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
Manager, Marketing, Executive, Pr, Advertising
Jan 05, 2021
Apr 20, 2021
Job Number 58258BR
Job Title Director, Product Marketing
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Business Operations & Strategy
Posting Category Business Development & Strategy
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
· Minimum of five years of full-time professional experience in marketing, preferably for a B2B advertising or media technology provider
· Must have exposure in a client-facing capacity, either internal or external (e.g., building client-facing materials, delivering presentations, conducting competitive analysis and market research)
· Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
· Proven experience following style guides
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong analytical, technical, and research skills, and the demonstrated ability to build stories from data
· Experience working and collaborating with business owners, product owners, and other subject matter experts at all levels within an organization, from support to senior management
· Highly organized and a self-starter, able to prioritize tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Genuine enthusiasm for and commitment to improving customer experiences through outstanding content
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
· Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field highly desirable
· Experience working as part of an international team, with a good understanding of localization practices
· Good working knowledge of media, media technology, and traditional vs. advanced advertising; for example, you know and can articulate the differences between linear TV, OTT, and OLV; you understand and can explain the advantages of both Nielsen demo-based buys and advanced audience-based buys
· Love of, or at least acceptance of, the Oxford Comma
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com