G/O Digital is seeking a creative and organized Social Advertising Specialist to join our team and help build and execute Social Media campaigns for a diverse set of clients. The ideal candidate must be passionate about Social Media, have exceptional proofreading skills, be comfortable switching voice from client to client, and thrive working both independently and within a team.
The Social Advertising Specialist will optimize campaigns regularly to meet or exceed client goals such as: engagement, leads, and fan acquisition. They will track and report on key metrics of each campaign, such as: CTR, CPF, CPA and CPC. The ideal candidate will understand complex social media concepts and be able to explain them in simple terms a client can grasp. They will also be able to prioritize and deliver exceptional work under tight deadlines.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Paid Search/Digital Marketing/Advertising, or 2 years of business related work experience
* Strong knowledge and understanding of common social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as new Internet technologies
* Ability to think high-level about product strategy and vision
* Dynamic, flexible, hardworking, curious and highly organized
* Self-driven, goal-oriented attitude, must thrive in a face-paced environment
* Have ability to communicate technical concepts and relate them to client strategy
* Have a passion for and understanding social technologies and their role in marketing brands
* College-level writing and proofreading skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
About G/O Digital
G/O Digital is a division of TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA). We help businesses, big & small #WinLocal. For National Brands and Agencies, we transform content into commerce. For Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMBs), G/O Digital is a one-stop-shop for local businesses looking to connect with consumers through digital marketing. The G/O Digital premise is simple: whether you're a big brand marketer or local business owner, we deliver a simple suite of digital marketing solutions to connect with consumers locally in a meaningful, personal way that drives measurable results.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Cofactor. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.