Sr Manager, Customer Development and Loyalty (Demand Generation) (327347) Marketing, Regular Full-Time, Travel Required 30% # Samsung Electronics America _,Ridgefield Park New Jersey_ Feb 12, 2018 # General Description We’re searching for a Sr Manager, Customer Development and Loyalty to join the Demand Generation Business Organization group at Samsung Electronics America. This position will be based in Ridgefield Park, NJ. The Sr. Manager of Customer Development and Loyalty will be responsible for developing and implementing winning breakthrough marketing programs designed to grow existing Samsung customer relationships. Specifically, this person will be responsible for reducing churn, increasing mobile phone upgrade rates, increasing overall product penetration and creating long lasting customer relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop customer retention programs rooted in data analytics and customers insights
• Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience journey to identify key moments to improve engagement and tenure
• Develop and manage a comprehensive customer loyalty program that promotes long lasting customer relationships
• Develop segment value prop and messaging guidelines, translating research and segment needs into business insights, with in-depth understanding of customers and competitors
• Provide strategic direction to creative development, partner with marketing services to bring customer-facing programs to market
• Assure consistent segment marketing messages across channels and tactics
• Interface with account teams marketing, retail, marketing communications, and public relations teams.
• Maintain close and frequent working relationship with account teams, product management, and SEA marketing services to optimize sell thru initiatives.
• Support request for market knowledge and customer presentations
• Understand and analyze data to evaluate aggregate and individual marketing programs - such as ROI, sales lift, etc.
• Work collaboratively with customers to understand their strategies and provide shopper insights expertise/recommendations that maximize category sales & profitability
• Manage market development funds including above the line and below the line budgeting for the categories.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field. MBA strongly preferred.
• 10-12 years’ work experience with Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in product marketing or related area.
• Understands, experience with and ability to apply consumer insights analytic fundamentals (retail scanning, category insights data, brand-specific qual/quant research) to diagnose issues and opportunities
• Brand marketing fundamentals (consumer/shopper, equity/products, go to market) and in particular, the ability to identify and translate specific consumer and shopper insights, and broader category insights, into a single minded strategy and action plan that deliver on specific growth objectives and goals
• Solid customer relationship skills. Direct retail or carrier marketing experience a plus.
• Experiencing leading and working with marketing agencies to deliver integrated marketing plans, initiatives and promotions
• Highly organized/detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Experience in budget management and tracking.
• Experience in developing marketing and sales presentations, using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. # Necessary Skills / Attributes Excellent networking and relationship building skills and the ability to effectively work in a highly matrixed organization. Individual must possess ability to drive at a fast pace and push the team to deliver results. Ability to push ahead with a sense of urgency will be critical. Significant analytical and judgment skills and a track record of using those skills to influence others. # Company Information Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies and has become recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Samsung is currently ranked #2 on Forbes’ “Most Reputable Tech Companies” for 2016 and #6 on Interbrand’s Best Global Brands” list for 2017.Our network extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. As a result of our commitment to innovation and unique design, the Samsung organization is one of the most decorated brands in the electronics industry. Headquartered in Ridgefield Park, N.J., Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (SEA) is a recognized innovative leader in consumer electronics, mobile devices and enterprise solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SEA is pushing beyond the limits of today’s technology and providing consumers and organizations with a portfolio of groundbreaking products in appliances, home entertainment, Internet of Things, mobile computing, smartphones, virtual reality, wireless infrastructure and wearables, in addition to offering leading content and services related to mobile payments, 360-degree VR video, customer support and more. Samsung is a pioneering leader in smartphones and HDTVs in the U.S. and one of America’s fastest growing home appliance brands. Samsung's philosophy is based on our strong determination for growth, perpetual innovation and responsibility to corporate citizenship. As part of our Samsung Gives philanthropic platform, we offer companywide Days of Service, a volunteer time off program, and an employee giving match program, so our employees can support causes that are closest to their hearts and choose how they want to give back. Since 2002, Samsung has provided more than $46 million to more than 1,000 public schools and community organizations in the United States through its many citizenship initiatives, including the STEAM-education based Solve for Tomorrow Contest. At Samsung we work hard every day. It is a fast-paced and challenging work environment, and we are a nimble team that constantly pushes ourselves to be the best. If you have energy, passion, dedication and drive, and you thrive in a fast-paced workplace, the rewards at Samsung are many. Apply today and find out why LinkedIn ranked us as one of North America’s Most InDemand Employers in 2015. Samsung Electronics America provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Website : http://www.samsung.com
The component businesses of Samsung Electronics come together as Device Solutions. As a leading company in the global electronics industry, Samsung Electronics has one of the widest product ranges of key component businesses Memory, System LSI and LED, which compose essential parts of the company's well-balanced business portfolio.