Date Last Verified
Requisition Number: SS-12875
Area of Interest: Marketing
Brand/Division: Shared Services
Position Type: Full-time
About the Role
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is looking for an experienced Facebook Buying/Paid Social Manager to develop the strategy for, execute, and optimize paid social campaigns for its 7 Brands and international websites and to further the in-house capability building as we complete the transition from an agency to in-house management. Candidates must be willing to work directly in social buying tools(s) and will develop the near and long term strategies in order to increase revenue, site traffic, and conversion and maximize return on ad spend. Responsibilities will focus on Facebook campaigns and also include emerging platforms such as Snapchat. Candidates must have expertise with social media planning and buying processes as well as using first party data for targeting. Experience working with direct response advertisers preferred. Additionally, the role will oversee the performance and career development of a team of 5 analysts.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Lead in-house management of Facebook (& other social platform such as Snapchat) campaigns across various tactics (site retargeting, first-party CRM data retargeting, prospecting) whilst hitting or exceeding program KPIs
* Proactively lead team to track campaign pacing and performance, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of budgets
* Manage budgets closely, ensuring spend is aligned with seasonal performance and weekly and monthly targets met
* Identify opportunities for new tactics/improved ROI and forecast investment and return, working directly with Brand Customer Relationship Management teams to fund
* Be a platform expert, familiar with all optimization levers and features of both the 3rd party social advertising tool and Facebook Ads Manager
* Troubleshoot and QA campaigns pre-launch and once live
* Track, analyze, and provide regular reporting/updates on KPIs
* Work with IT and feed manager to drive dynamic creative
* Collaborate with IT, Ad Operations, on site tagging, creative tag delivery, campaign strategy/execution, and reporting
* Collaborate with Analytics and Database Teams to leverage customer segments for specialized targeting and on advanced attribution reporting
* Ensure WSI stays at the forefront of Facebook advertising and keep up-to-date with industry trends and be a subject matter expert on social for WSI
* Educate brand partners on best practices, platform and process changes, and new strategies
* Create presentations on performance, strategy and industry updates and share with various levels of WSI organization
* Manage the career objectives and work of 5 marketing analysts
Why you will love working at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because you possess the following qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience in social campaign management with a focus on direct response
* Hands-to-keyboard experience with 3rd party technologies and Facebook Ads Manager
* Product datafeed/ dynamic creative experience
* Strong analytics expertise and experience in digital analytics and/or audience data management.
* Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to synthesize technical detail and communicate to all levels across the organization
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.)
* Leadership and innovation
* Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in an adaptive, fast-paced environment
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
* Prior people management experience
About **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Founded in 1956, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.