National CineMedia, Inc.
The Digital Account Director has a passion for selling and prior experience with the online sales process and demonstrated record success of prospecting, closing and retaining new advertisers. The Account Director must be capable of presenting articulately, enthusiastically and persuasively in person, on the phone and in writing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
In this role, the core responsibilities are to grow NCM’s advertiser base within specific verticals and to achieve specific revenue targets as well as:
• Work collaboratively with other offices to drive revenue growth in all vertical groups from new and existing customers.
• Use your knowledge of clients and agencies to develop high-level relationships.
• Work consultatively with major customers to optimize their advertising spends.
• Understand, adapt and contribute to the evolution of our advertising products and services.
• Establish and maintain advertising agency relations while being a positive and influential presence in your region.
• Analytical thinking and ability to make data driven decisions that benefit NCM and our partners.
• Cross-functional knowledge of sales and operations.
• Strategic vision for regional growth and creative thinker.
• BA/BS degree in related field. Exceptional academic experience required.
• 3 + years advertising sales experience, digital experience required.
• Knowledge of client base and agencies and Internet advertising experience required.
• 25% travel as required.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
• Passion for Movies
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 5 + years advertising sales experience, digital experience required.
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience. Exceptional academic experience required.
Licensure / Certification:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact People & Organization at (303) 792-8899 or email: P&O@ncm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)