The Strategy Supervisor’s primary role is to develop targeted, integrated media plans, manage relationships with partner agencies, and maintain media schedules and media budgets for the client.
• Work with team to create media plans that integrate appropriate media channels: Video, Digital, Native, Print, Content and Emerging Technologies
• Analyze the various media alternatives and make recommendations as to how to best allocate the advertising budget
• Gain experience in prospecting, branding, response driven campaigns, attribution, programmatic, omni-channel marketing, cross-device, dynamic creative testing, content creation, etc.
• Stay on top of current media industry trends and new technology
• Manage and mentor Strategy Associate(s) on career development
• Interact/communicate frequently with clients (meetings, written, presentations)
• Attend weekly status meetings, present recommendations and manage follow up of items discussed
• Maintain communication/integration with multiple agency partners (creative, account, media investment, analytics, ad operations)
• Work with media vendors to develop and execute integrated partnerships
Maintain knowledge of the client’s business (products, target audience, sales prospects, sales trends, competition)
• Manage workloads and projects
• Execute and Steward Campaigns
• Work with clients to determine objectives and success metrics of campaigns
• Work with team and media partners to develop multimedia strategies
• Execute campaigns on a timely basis and prepare campaign summary charts and analyses
• Develop and manage media budgets by campaign
• Oversee and troubleshoot billing and budget accuracy
• Analyze/Evaluate sponsorship opportunities
• Master appropriate research tools and use effectively
• Education: Four-year college degree, preferably in marketing, advertising or communications or equivalent work experience is required
• Four plus years’ experience in Media Strategy/Investment
• Understanding of basic media skills (concepts, terminology, tools etc.)
• Strong digital expertise
• Experience with Client Interaction
• Ambitious self-starter willing to learn
• Rises to meet challenges
• Ability to multi-task, well organized and detail oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Analytical thinking skills
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient writing, verbal and mathematical skills
• Knowledge or exposure to various media channels; Nielsen, IMS, Comscore, MRI, Kantar, Tardiis
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More Spark Foundry Jobs