Service Representative-Fort Collins/Loveland','FOR00000045','!*!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but are not limited to, the following; other duties may be assigned):
· Preplan all programs by account for daily, weekly, and monthly success
· Properly maintain fact/pitch book, records, P.O.S., and sales bag at all times
· Make all accounts on regularly assigned basis, following SG 7 steps to a sales call
· Transmit all orders to office in timely manner
· Merchandise all stores to Southern Glazer’s and supplier partner standards
· Consistently work to build and maintain solid business relationships with accounts
· Strive to constantly improve personal and professional development through Southern Glazer’s University, and other educational means as they come available
· Convey yourself at all times in a legal, moral and ethical manner
· Attend all assigned meetings
· May involve evening and weekend scheduling during special promotions and/or working with suppliers.
· Perform all other duties as assigned
','!*!Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience with disciplines in marketing, advertising, business management or other related field.
· Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
· Lift and carry a 45 pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion and presentation
· Facilitation of strong working relationships.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Work flexible hours which could include early morning (i.e. 4:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and/or weekends. Additional hours required during the peak season of October, November and December.
Previous industry experience/knowledge
Bachelor’s degree in a related field','Sales','United States-Colorado-Fort Collins','','Day Shift','Service Representative-Fort Collins/Loveland