Client Support Specialist (Media Advertising)- State College, PA
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for developing and modifying advertising sales materials andpackages. Develops proposals, presentations, and packages to address thepriorities and preferences of assigned market segments. Providesadvanced and/or specialized support to strategic accounts by
researching, organizing and creating presentations and sales materialsthat align with the client-specific strategy. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Facilitates the selling of advertising by providing plans that meetthe needs of assigned client and sales force and by targeting and
appealing to important clients, industries, and market segments.
- Utilizes research data and analysis to determine best multi-screenadvertising solution for targeted audiences, clients, and available
- Develops customized proposals and pre-sales materials to position thesale of advertising campaigns related to strategic accounts.
- Gathers and summarizes marketplace intelligence relative to sales andprogramming. Generates, tracks, and distributes sales reports to measure
sales effectiveness related to strategic accounts.
- Partners with Account Executives to maintain strategic clientrelationships and answer client concerns. Troubleshoots and follows up
on client concerns.
- Assists local leadership with additional tasks and duties as assigned.- Provides high level support and leadership on special
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience-Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.