I am a fearless explorer of all things media.
Data geek and damn proud of it.
My Instagram feed is a work of art
People fascinate me.
I get a high out of anything that’s new in media.
CPE, CPV, CPA, CPC, CPM, it’s all relative.
I love to create.
I get how it all works together.
I’ve been called the client whisperer.
I bring it. Everyday.
I love media.
Is this you? Then we want to talk.
Crossmedia is a growing communications planning and media services agency. We run a 100% transparent media practice ensuring objectivity and neutrality across all our buys. We’re looking for a Social Assistant Media Planner/Buyer
The ideal candidate will have:
· Hands on experience in social execution & optimization of social media
· Experience in excel and PowerPoint
· Strong time management skills
· Experience planning social media strategies including paid media
· Hands on experience working in social platforms natively (Facebook/IG, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat)
· Analytical skills, both the ability to interpret overall social performance and paid campaign performance (within and beyond KPIs of social platforms)
· Excellent writing skills
· Entrepreneurial attitude: You’re excited at the idea of building the agency with new platforms, tools, ideas and opportunities.
· Cross channel integration: A passion for integrated strategy and execution, with a specific interest in connecting social within larger strategies and tactically collaborating with SEM and programmatic digital strategies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More Crossmedia Jobs