Account Executive Role:
As an Account Executive at Pollfish, you be will an individual sales contributor focused on closing qualified new business leads among Mid-sized to Enterprise level companies. Using a consultative selling approach you will conduct in-person and web meeting with prospective clients to understand their business challenges and needs while demonstrating the value of technology solutions offered by Pollfish.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player that is excited about working for a growth focused company in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Experience selling marketing research and consumer data solutions within the advertising and agency space is a plus. This role is ideal for an individual that enjoys building client relationships and working under an uncapped compensation model centered around new logo expansion.
* Meet and exceed new client acquisition and sales revenue/bookings targets as an individual sales contributor within the ad agencies, consultancies, media companies and advertisers (end-clients).
* Responsible for sales of company services/products to prospective clients using a consultative solutions based approach and helping customers discover value.
* Researching high profile companies and conducting pitch meetings to C-Level, VPs and Directors level contacts.
* Documenting and tracking sales activity
* 3-5 years of solutions sales experience with a background in technology products (SaaS) or marketing research a plus with general knowledge of advertising/advertiser industries preferred.
* Past achievement in new business development preferred or success growing existing clients.
* Demonstrated ability close new business over the phone/web.
* Proactive sales style including first demonstration of the product
* Strong work ethic and excited about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
* Excellent listening skills
* Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written, oral communication and in-person presentation skills.
* Exceptional follow up skills and professionalism
* Good computer/LinkedIn/email skills a must.
* BA/BS degree is required
Location: New York City (Midtown)
* Base Salary plus uncapped commission plan
* Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits
* Paid Vacation & Holidays
* Flexible Work Environment
Pollfish created the worlds largest mobile consumer survey network to help businesses acquire valuable information for market research & advertising.
We help companies harness the power of real-time data collection by providing information that is relevant, meaningful and useful - by allowing anyone to create their own survey in minutes, and get results in hours via a global network of over 450M consumers via their mobile phones.
Get consumer opinions, test your ad concept, do product research, conduct pricing research, measure your brand awareness, measure your marketing campaigns impact, validate your assumptions, quickly, easily, and affordably - all real-time.
Our benefits are clear:
The Mobile Survey Network provides unmatched reach via mobile devices. This is particularly useful in emerging and growth markets where mobile is primary method to connect to the Internet.
Access hard-to-reach respondents 70% of 16-24 year olds use mobile as their main/only connected device.
Rapid insights with real-time results Generate results in hours not days or weeks
High-quality data By targeting live mobile users segmented by their phone type, OS, model and make, and more
How do we do it?
Tap into network of nearly 10,000 publishers reaching 450M consumers via installed mobile apps
Best respondent experience designed for a mobile screen, the survey appears in-app, nothing to download, no link to follow
Myriad of question types, branching, survey logic
Real-time data reporting and visualization via an interactive, customizable results page.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?