Integrated research sites network, on growth trajectory, is seeking a Marketing/Advertising Specialist to join its marketing and advertising team in project management. A background in traditional and digital media is required. Experience working in a medical, pharmaceutical or clinical research field is preferred.
Only qualified and experienced applicants will be considered.
* A Bachelors degree in a communications or advertising marketing program is recommended, with 5 years of industry experience.
* This position will work with the in-house marketing and advertising agency of a clinical research organization to coordinate the creation, approval and execution of marketing and advertising campaigns from inception through their successful conclusion.
* The position also includes similar duties for community relations and marketing programs, as well as some data mining and social media scheduling responsibilities.
* The ability to assist with the creation of print media, edit web-based video and audio and web site content is preferred. Additional responsibilities may include originating advertising content and blogging.
* Must have knowledge of the following programs/ systems:
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Adobe Creative Suite, (Knowledge of Photoshop a must)
* Hootsuite or similar social media scheduling programs
* All major social media platforms
* Managing content on Word Press websites
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Paid Time Off
* Advancement and career opportunities
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?