Sr. Analyst, Digital Media
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Digital Center of Excellence manages XFINITY.com as well as other properties that are focused on engaging consumers online throughout the customer life cycle. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team with high impact and significant exposure across the organization. Our Digital Media department delivers an optimal, unified customer journey across search and display in particular, delivering an innovative remarketing experience for customers and prospects.
- The Senior Analyst of Media Retargeting will work closely with the Director of Digital Media on strategy, campaign development and execution across search, social and display remarketing campaigns.
- This role will be delivering overall daily campaign maintenance including budget pacing, traffic scaling, and targeting shifts.
- Support the growth of media remarketing through effective multi-million dollar portfolio management achieving KPI expectations including revenue, CLV, and site engagement.
- Collaborate with numerous agencies towards joint business performance goals supported by campaign analysis, optimization and reporting.
- Experience with audience creation through site behavior and data modeling.
- Lead independent special cross-channel projects with high visibility and exposure with minimal project definition.
- Drive acquisition through online display media and search remarketing in order to increase sales through xfinity.com.
- Ability to manage multivariate cross-channel testing focused on decreasing cost per acquisition and increased engaged customer site interaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional trams including ecommerce, product marketing, and agencies to align on offer, messaging and media strategy.
- Experience with programmatic audience-based planning/buying and retargeting towards conversion goals.
Education and Experience
- Education Level-Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study Bachelor's degree in marketing/advertising, statistics, mathematics, business, or related field
- Years' Experience 5-7 years of related experience
Other Specific Skills
- 5 years of media planning and/or buying experience, with 3-4 years online planning/buying experience, preferably CPA buying.
- Experience with paid search RLSA and display retargeting a plus
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience with digital campaign metrics: must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools. Experience with analytics tools (ex. Omniture) a plus. Knowledge of web measurement technologies such as: ad serving platforms (e.g., Sprinklr) , website analytics software (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics), paid search engine marketing data sources (e.g., AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini), DSPs (e.g. DBM), and site tagging (e.g. DTM) a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize as needed in a fast moving environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders, team members, and cross-functional partners
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.