Sales / Business Development
INBOUND MARKETING SPECIALIST
We’re looking for an Inbound Marketing Specialist
to contribute to the digital marketing campaigns of businesses across the United States, including some of Oklahoma’s highest profile brands.
You’ll will be joining a large, passionate team and working in a fast-paced agency environment. In this position, you will plan and execute diverse digital and inbound lead generation campaigns for clients.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the areas of content creation, digital marketing, social media management/paid social, email marketing, marketing automation, SEO, and general digital marketing tactics.
- Manage the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for customers that address sales, marketing, and lead nurturing funnel goals.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including social media, blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
-Craft creative and compelling social media campaigns (paid and organic) and grow engagement across popular social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, as well as new developing platforms.
- Regularly communicate with clients to understand their marketing needs, guide their marketing strategy, and communicate successes and challenges.
- At least 2 years of experience (beyond internships) as a social media specialist, content marketer, copywriter, SEO specialist, journalist, traditional marketer, communications professional, blogger, or other digital marketer.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking and creativity, an engaging style, and a great command of language (flow, sentence structure, grammar and punctuation).
- Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Be SPICCEE! Demonstrate: Stewardship, Passion, Integrity, Community, Creativity, Education, and Excellence.
- Prove a solid understanding of inbound marketing concepts and best practices.
Nice to Have (bonus points)
- Google Analytics and/or HubSpot certifications
- Basic knowledge of HTML and SEO best practices.
- Experience with video production, graphic design, photography, or off-line marketing tactics.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (journalism, marketing, advertising, communications) or equivalent work experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to search results
View Similar Jobs:
View more Marketing Specialist Jobs
View more Customer Service Jobs
View more Marketing Jobs
View more Professional Jobs
View more Sales / Business Development Jobs
View more BigWing Interactive Jobs
View More Jobs in Oklahoma City, OK:
View more jobs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Marketing Specialist jobs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Customer Service jobs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Marketing jobs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Professional jobs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Sales / Business Development jobs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
BigWing Interactive jobs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
View More Jobs in OK:
View more jobs in Oklahoma
Marketing Specialist jobs in Oklahoma
Customer Service jobs in Oklahoma
Marketing jobs in Oklahoma
Professional jobs in Oklahoma
Sales / Business Development jobs in Oklahoma
BigWing Interactive jobs in Oklahoma
View all Featured Jobs
About the Daily Gazette
Terms of Service
Browse All Jobs
Browse By Location
Browse By Category
Browse By Company
Post A Job