RevJets Smart Marketing Creative Platform brings unprecedented sophistication and power to every digital ad creative discipline including DCO, personalization, audience management, workflow, performance visualization and high-velocity experimentation. Purpose-built to power every marketing creative use case for all digital formats, RevJet is the most powerful, extensible marketing creative technology ever built.
Role RevJet is looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to join a team responsible for onboarding new advertisers and publishers to the RevJet Marketing Creative Platform. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and comfortable working directly with internal and external clients. Experience in technical troubleshooting, 3rd party ad server vendors, campaign trafficking, optimization, and reporting, are desired.
* Collaborate with implementation teams to onboard advertisers and publishers.
* Participate in discovery sessions to understand campaign requirements.
* Set up campaigns, including tag creation, scheduling, targeting, landing pages and tracking.
* Provide technical support. Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Follow Ad Operations workflow and guidelines and suggest enhancements to the process.
* Provide training to customers on creating and maintaining their own campaigns.
* Contribute feedback to the product team on improving the platform.
* Test and perform quality assurance on ad tags and creatives to ensure specifications are met ahead of a campaign launch.
* At least 1 year of experience in ad operations working with display, video or mobile ad serving platforms.
* Knowledge of online advertising, measurement methods and technologies.
* Operational knowledge of DoubleClick products including DFP, DCM and DBM a plus
* Experience troubleshooting technical ad issues.
* Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills
* Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of larger team.
* Strong analytical background and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Medical/ Dental/ Vision Benefits, 401(k) plan, Commuter Benefits, Daily Lunches
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?