The Spencer Group, Inc.
WHAT DOES A MEDIA DIRECTOR DO?
* Leads the team in developing strategic, high-value media programs
* Establishes credibility and build media reputation for outstanding work to internal and external constituencies
* Ensures team members are challenged, can grow within their respective fields and are accurately assigned to projects according to strengths
* Key member on new business team with outstanding presentation skills both written and oral
* Provides strategic media direction and leadership to an established media team of 5 professionals of varying levels across multiple brands
* Serves as a resource for both internal and external clients, providing expert advice and guidance, can troubleshoot problems and have direct conversations in a professional manner
* Develops and amends paid media processes and guidelines while ensuring the rest of the team adheres to such processes
* Understands how to develop paid campaigns that deliver on core strategic objectives while driving measurable results
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* A creative thinker who inspires the team to bring new ideas and consider new approaches to the media process. Must be a champion of creative/forward thinking
* An in-depth knowledge of and experience in strategic media planning and buying, and can jump in at any point in the process
* Can build an internal team that works cohesively with other internal teams and can build positive morale and team spirit; can continually present the department as a highly desirable place to work
* Can delegate and coach in such a way that builds confidence and positive morale in others
* Ability to discuss client business, directly understanding marketing challenges and category nuances
* 3-5 years of director-level experience in a media department or at a media agency
* Ability to successfully work in an agency setting with business being driven solely by creative, planning and account teams
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate a clear POV while also backing it up
* Proven track record of media thought leadership, bringing strategic thinking and ideas forward, and collaboration across departments
* Can work positively in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with pharmaceutical, financial services or any regulated industry a plus
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
The Spencer Group, Inc.