The Project Manager is vital to the enterprise working with a team of up to 10-15 key stakeholders on any particular job. The PM is responsible for intake on jobs, reviewing and assessing requirements, establishing schedules, evaluating creative work against provided briefs, and technology work against approved requirements. This person will coordinate brand, creative, marketing, platform, technology and other teams as needed, managing deadlines, timelines and deliverables using current project management tools.
This role will communicate project information with client stakeholders frequently so that the clients understand status, issues, risks, and deliverables to the project. The Project Manager will also ensure that the solution and requirements are understood by the Epsilon team (Account, Data Analytics, Creative, Platform Technology, QA, etc) and will plan, organize, and control the activities of team members to deliver the project to the client's expectation.
This person must live and breathe deliverables and timelines and excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously. Keeping track of details and communication skills are critical. A background at an agency, fast-paced start-up or other in-house creative group is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Partners with Account team and demonstrates an understanding of the client's business, needs, and requirements
* Produce weekly status documents with key tasks and deliverables for team members.
* Estimate timing for tasks such as strategy, creative, data analytics, development, and QA in order to create detailed timelines using Excel and other online project management tools.
* Proactively identify & communicate schedule and scope changes, predict and escalate resourcing issues and program issues as appropriate, and work with appropriate parties to develop solutions.
* Coordinate activities across team members in multiple locations, encourage and facilitate communication and collaborative execution by scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (kick off, internal status, UAT, etc), and communicating next steps.
* Maintain thorough documentation of all requests, changes and issues that arise and need resolution to ensure that they are addressed
* Work with team in developing systems and procedures for daily operations.
* Maintain living / breathing documents such as contact lists, google docs and spreadsheets that are updated in real time.
* Run reports and analyze performance
* Create presentations as needed in PowerPoint.Uphold standards and best practice methods to mitigate risk on programs.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in project management, marketing, advertising or equivalent, relevant experience.
* 5 years of work experience in agency managing projects, client needs and creative deliverables.
* Must have a proven track record of successfully managing both high-profile initiatives as well as smaller more detail-oriented projects.
* Experience and knowledge of design and design processes and how this is combined with software and application development.
* Experience with program management across various project types, specifically including mobile and web, but also print, social and events.
* Demonstrated experience managing and working with small-to-medium teams of cross-discipline resources across multiple locations.
* Experience with, and interest in, online project management tools, project management methodologies and best practices.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings. PMP Certification a plus.
* Ability to partner with internal marketing teams to create effective communications.
* Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
* Excellent understanding of software or digital development and processes.
* Good understanding of product strategy.
* Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills with impeccable responsiveness and follow-through on details.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong relationship building skills with the ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Commitment to internal client and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Creative writing ability.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Ability to manage timelines and process.
* Program / Project Management software (MS Project or others as applicable).
* Online documentation and task management tools (such as Workfront, Jira and Confluence).
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit ****and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.