Generate strategic media initiatives and lead the implementation of the media plans for clients or products.
• Oversee media strategy and plan development and budget
• Managing the process and procedure for client set up, billing and all administrative functions
• Evaluating, identify and sizing media target based on client brief.
• Responsible for developing and executing strategy for the functional area
• Evaluating composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
• Presenting recommendations to account service and clients
• Maintaining strong relationship with key clients
• Following detailed instructions and using established procedures, completes work in a detailed and complete manner
• Supervising, training and developing skills of Assistants and Supervisors by managing workload, delegating responsibilities and checking work for accuracy.
• Provide job performance feedback to subordinates and make recommendations to management.
• Providing staffing recommendations and daily supervision to all accounts
• Performs under immediate supervision, using established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
• Assists in more advanced functions as part of training and development
• Refers questions and problems to higher levels
• Resource for others in resolution of complex problems/issues
• Minimal supervision, relies on advanced experience/judgment
• May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Responsible for managing projects and resources for areas of specialization, both media specialization and client business specialization
Number of Direct Reports: 1-3
Number of Indirect Reports: up to 5
Internal: Partners with other Strategy members, Strategic Resources, Activation Partners, and Finance.
External: Responsible for fostering positive client and vendor relationships, as well as inter-agency relationships
Significant responsibility for day to day monitoring of Business Unit spending and Client Accounting.
Limited Accountability for overall unit budget.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Minimal supervision, relies on experience/ judgment
• Excellent management and motivational skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and quantitative/analytical skills
• Strong client presentation skills and business writing skills
• Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning
• Detail-oriented and proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• 8 years media planning experience including 3 years in a management capacity.
• Computer Skills/Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Nielsen, Kantar Software, IMS, Flowchart Software, R/F and Optimization Software, Social Tracking tools, Comscore
• Solid written and verbal skills, with ability to present to clients, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
• Demonstrate ability to learn new propriety software and processes quickly and proficiently.
• Understanding of Activation/Negotiation team functions
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of each media type.
• Able to make independent decisions and identify priorities
• Meet client and internal deadlines and obligations.
• Manage projects, resources, stakeholders, and participants
• Orient, train, assign and review the work of subordinates
• Be able to identify and promote solutions
• Be a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems/issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Director
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More Zenith Jobs