Level Agency is a leading full-service interactive agency headquartered in Pittsburgh seeking a Jr. Data Analyst. Level Agency delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including search marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development and much more.
Our ideal candidate will produce media and marketing reports, and will work with the Data and Analytics Team to prepare media and marketing analyses and reports, develop insights, and present findings over multiple marketing channels.
The ideal Jr. Data Analyst will possess excellent communication skills both, verbal and written, to present information gathered and recommendations developed.
We are looking for:
* Smart self-starters eager to work and grow their career in a start-up environment
* Quick learners and problem solvers
* Critical thinkers with the desire to learn rapidly and apply new ideas
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* An interest in online direct response marketing (vs. brand marketing)
* Strong quantitative background
* Some experience with statistical techniques to draw insights from data
* Balancing rapid turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts
* Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
* Passion for consumer internet and social media
* Media and marketing performance reporting
* Reporting and analyses to maximize campaign effectiveness
* Market research and willingness to learn about new products and services
* Budget and time management/planning
* Tracking and analyzing online marketing campaigns
* Providing data and insight for testing and optimizing online marketing campaigns
* Analyzing previous marketing campaign performance
* Reporting on campaigns for key performance indicators
* Managing ongoing delivery of weekly/monthly campaign reporting dashboards
* Iteratively improving and automating analytical deliverables
* Extracting data-driven insights from a variety of analytics projects across the media, product, and business functions of the company
* Staying abreast of latest developments in online marketing and analysis practices
* Strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving, decision making and planning skills
* Superior Excel knowledge, including advanced functions (pivot tables, forecasting, data visualization, statistical functions)
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Word.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent in marketing-related field with related experience in the marketing/advertising field.
* Experience with SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other database systems a plus
* Experience with R programming and statistical modeling a plus
* Experience with Qlikview, Tableau, Google Data Studio, or other business intelligence platforms a plus
* Competitive compensation
* Performance reviews every six months
* Three weeks paid time off
* Great medical benefits in the regions top plan
* Simple IRA with 2% employer match contribution
* Employee appreciation programs and more
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?