The Strategy Supervisor is the primary manager of the day-to-day requirements of communications planning. They are responsible for translating marketing/media objectives into communication plan development action steps, and managing the Associate(s) through various projects. The Strategy Supervisor is the primary point of contact for clients on stewardship requests, and is responsible for having a firm grasp of both strategic and functional media knowledge. The Strategy Supervisor should be ready and able to step in and handle situations when Associate Director is not available.
This role offers frequent client contact, ownership of the integrated plan, and the opportunity to lead project management and cross-media integration.
Four essential qualities we seek:
• Strong leadership presence and client management skills (ability to manage the maintenance on the brand and own the plan)
• Digital mindset/fluency and an insatiable curiosity for Innovation
• Flexibility and agility to manage complex processes with positivity and can-do attitude
• Ability to think beyond media as an active creative collaborator within an Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) team
Support AMD with daily brand tasks
• Maintain consistent dialogue with junior clients
• Ensure deadlines are met and quality of work exceeds expectations
• Lead key elements of major projects; contributing to overall master deliverable
Manage ongoing client deliverables
• Review monthly flowcharts/budgets/billing/deliveries for accuracy
• Provide MMA/Communicus/other research inputs, as required
• Ensure tactical execution is seamless (e.g. makegoods, pacing, etc.)
Contribute to brand strategy
• Leverage key tools to help build fully integrated, multi-touchpoint brand plan recommendation (budget allocation, target development, etc.)
• Support strategy Associate Director and analytics team with oversight of campaign performance and real-time optimization recommendations
Support collaboration between all internal disciplines:
• Deliver consistent format and approach on critical projects needed by all MillerCoors brands by staying closely connected with other Strategy Supervisors
• Weigh in with thoughts on audience segment prioritization shared by Human Experience and Analytics & Insights team throughout planning process
• Carry out measurement and learning approach based on brand’s goals, business objectives and media strategy as defined in collaboration with Analytics team
• Share out key brand updates, recommendations with the Local Strategy & Execution team
• Serve as a resource for Integrated Investment & Content teams throughout the execution of the non-biddable plan element
• Work with Integrated Biddable Investment team to implement all precision audience-based buying, including programmatic and social
• A minimum of 3 years of media planning experience, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize projects for self and Associate(s)
• Excellent understanding of media fundamentals
• Demonstrates ability in training and leadership capability
• Provides an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to the planning function
• CPG experience a bonus
WHO WE ARE
Harnessing the power of the modern media landscape to drive business transformation, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. creates value for clients through five global media agency brands and scaled capabilities across investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, performance marketing and content.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us (http://www.publicisgroupe.com).
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.