New Alchemy is an advisory and investment group specializing in tokenization and blockchain technology. One of only a handful of companies able to offer a full spectrum of guidance from tactical technical execution to high-level theoretical modeling in this blue ocean field, New Alchemy provides technology, token game theory, security audits, and token launch marketing, strategy, and facilitation to the most innovative companies and projects worldwide.
If all this means nothing to you, dont worry. It doesnt have to yet. Our team is highly-motivated, flexible, smart, and galvanized by the idea that were playing in a never-before-explored intersection of technology, finance, and economics. Were disrupting the way the world works, and were stoked by that. We want new team members that feel the same way: people who are experts in becoming experts, early adopters, technophiles, kingdom-builders. In other words, were much more interested in whether you have the drive and the determination to develop world-class mastery in a groundbreaking field than whether you come preloaded with knowledge. Intrigued?
The Senior Copywriter plays a critical role in designing and enabling our clients to build a sustainable blockchain based ecosystem. You will work closely and interact with the clients executive suite (CEO, COO, CTO) as well as functional leaders and executors (software developer, marketer, advisor). As a the writer/documentation advisor, you will assist our clients in clearly defining the overall business objects of their Initial Coin Offering (ICO), and partner with our clients and the New Alchemy delivery team to drive consensus and draft and document our client executive summaries and white papers.
* Translate and document a clients strategic direction and business objectives into written format.
* Partner with our clients and the New Alchemy delivery team to drive consensus and draft and document our client blockchain-related executive summaries and white papers.
* Understand business objectives and operational readiness related to a clients blockchain needs.
* Align client need to New Alchemy product offerings in a meaningful manner.
* Present ideas, recommendations, updates and executive presentations to all levels in the organization ranging from C-Level executives to program leads to drive decisions and next steps.
* Facilitate meetings and participate in working sessions with clients.
* Analyze proposed changes and determine impacts on the clients ICO.
* Proactively identify, mitigate and resolve issues.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 5 years of writing/documentation in a technical or business environment.
* 3 years working in a consultative environment with external clients.
* Demonstrated expertise in long-form writing (business plans, white papers, etc.) but able to summarize big ideas in one page.
* Ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines.
* Outstanding client facing and client delivery skills.
* Ability to distill brainstorming sessions into salient points and strategically guide others into doing the same.
* Ability to understand technical ideas and concepts and then the ability to translate them into written words that are clear and succinct.
* Comfortable asking difficult or challenging questions to clients.
* Confident advising on best practices and presenting to groups
* Ability to think swiftly and speak with confidence and conviction.
* Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
* Ability to influence a varied set of stakeholders spanning all levels across our client organizations, to motivate them to move towards consensus.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
* Show intellectual curiosity and interest in learning more about blockchain technology.
* BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university required.
* MBA or applicable degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
* Experience working with emerging technologies is a plus.
We have a very robust benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision paid at 99% for the employee and their family, 3 weeks of vacation, 401k matching, Transportation Subsidy, and many many more perks!
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?