San Francisco, CA, United States
Account Management, Marketing, Advertising, Manager
Feb 14, 2020
May 29, 2020
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Lenovo, Toyota, Verizon, and Comcast in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, programmatic, social media, and ecommerce marketplaces.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and demand performance for your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate, and grow. We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 57 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
We are dedicated to ensuring an inclusive environment where employees feel empowered to share their experiences and ideas. We encourage participation in a variety of Business Resource Groups, including groups for Women, People of Color, Veterans, LGTBQ community and allies, and more. For more information regarding our efforts around diversity and inclusion visit us at https://rse2018.publicisgroupe.com/en/nos-talents
or ask your recruiter for details.
The Content Director (CD) is responsible for leading a portfolio of client digital accounts towards stated client and company objectives and is responsible for the growth, management, retention and satisfaction of these accounts. The CD will be accountable to partner with clients to address measured content/SEO landscape and work with client stakeholders across multiple digital disciplines to propose and defend SEO investment across all performance-based marketing channels. The Content Director will manage and direct a team of Content Strategists in this task and be accountable for maintaining accurate program forecasts and hitting stated revenue/ sales goals. Proven account management and team leadership experience is essential, along with deep experience in online marketing and digital media.
• Develops, manages, and monitors client investment for assigned accounts
• Leads a team of Content Strategists and operates as senior leader on accounts
• Introduces Process Development Input, QA and Best Practices Input
• Ensures client renewals and maintenance/growth of Performics revenue
• Owns client KPI forecasting process and updates for forecasted results
• Trains and grows leadership, technical, and management skills of direct reports
• Supports departmental financial reporting, billing, collections as needed
• Evaluates direct reports/team
• Develops internal processes for growth of team
• New business pitch/RFP support as necessary
Performance Media & Client Leadership
• Develops and fosters account relationships. Working towards 100% account retention within a defined portfolio of accounts
• Manages team resources and effectively delegates appropriate responsibilities
• Advocates across functional areas within client relationships (e.g. IT professionals, marketing/product managers, C-level executives) to develop rapport and deliver complex solutions
• Prioritizes/refreshes initiatives, projects, and milestones to relentlessly pursue KPIs
• Can methodically forecast client results (KPIs) at engagement start and for renewal
• Manages strategy development and execution for complex marketing disciplines, such as SEO, conversion optimization, landing page testing, content marketing, forecasting, content investing effectiveness, consumer profiling, customer profitability analysis (lifetime value), and ROI measurement
• Leverages syndicated digital research (e.g. ComScore, Nielsen, Hitwise) to benchmark trends and/or manage expectations of forecasted trends
Team Leadership & Development
• Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
• Motivates, leads, and manages internal teams, working collaboratively to drive programs that meet our clients’ business objectives
• Drives adoption of stated account management best practices through example setting, positive reinforcement and behavioral correction
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating team members
• Conducts performance reviews and career path plans for direct reports
• Establishes expectations and goals for team on performance marketing thought leadership
• Provide cross media planning training for their direct reports
• Facilitates the development and documentation of best practices to improve operational efficiencies within the team and the group
• Contributes to blog, newsletter, training forums and/or task forces
• Understands and explains the features and benefits of all products and services
• Cross sells products and services to grow Performics’ share of marketing spend
• Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
• 5-7 years of account management experience in online advertising (paid search, display, social, mobile, video or affiliate), direct marketing, or SEO
• 5 years of experience in interactive marketing or business consulting using data and information to drive specific targeting and marketing recommendations
• Deep knowledge of ad serving platforms and online analytic solutions
• 2-4 years of demonstrated success in managing and leading people
• 2-4 years of digital marketing, search engine, display and / or social marketing preferred
• Knowledge of statistical methods and testing methodology preferred
About the Way We Work:
We believe you should be able to be the same person at work as you are at home. Authenticity and trust are important. Be who you are, mean what you say, allow other PFXers to do the same.
Know Your Teammates
We know social opportunities reinforce relationships, and relationships shape our attitudes. Everyone is equal parts teacher and learner, so invest in each other. We are a community. Play with intention.
Make It Better
We believe there’s always room for growth—professionally, personally, and in our communities. We identify opportunities for improvement, innovation, and learning and encourage our clients to do the same.
Everyone comes to Performics with a different background and provides unique value. Speak up, embrace a “what if” attitude, and support the people around you. Collaborate with your team, hone your expertise, and remember—the best idea wins.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Website : http://www.digitas.com