Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Jul 22, 2021
Adobe Developer (Remote)
Work you'll do
• Design, develop, test and deploy Adobe Experience Management (AEM) solutions
• Work closely with client stakeholders, technical architects, lead developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and vendor partners
• Design and develop optimized content taxonomy, security models, workflows, components and templates
• Follow industry best practices and coding standards to deliver robust and scalable solutions for some of our largest clients
Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. We help make the creative digital consultancy real and in doing so, make new markets.
To ensure success as a content strategist in our US Delivery Centers, you must have a strong knowledge of the English language, with a keen eye for proper grammar and composition.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, and/or media
• Strong experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
• Experience in end to end implementations of AEM 6.3 or later
• Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
• Familiarity with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework
• Strong Java/J2EE background with Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks
• Experience operating in large sized teams and technology engagements
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Experience working across one or more of the following: Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Commerce Cloud and Marketo Engage
• Adobe Certificated Expert (ACE) - Adobe Experience Manager Architect
• A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
• Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities-must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and business-friendly language
• Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
Additional U.S. Delivery Center Requirements
Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.