Intertek Group plc
We are seeking a Brand and Marketing Advisor to support their Brand & Reputation function within their Digital Strategy & Communications team in San Ramon, CA. The ideal candidate would have experience managing brand identity, developing strategy and messaging, project management experience, and Marketing/Brand agency or client experience.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Brand Identity - The Brand & Marketing Advisor will providing brand strategy and application consultation to business units globally, managing complex, strategic branding projects, and leads the development and refining brand identity strategies/systems
• Project Management- they should also have a strong ability to manage and track complex integrated plans and associated deliverables across creative media and cross-functional team to ensure seamless integration and on-time delivery. Demonstrated experience in communicating to various stakeholders
• Organizational Change/Deployment - The Brand & Marketing Advisor will assist in the deployment of the company's brand promise throughout the global organization. Providing tools, resources and training to marketing/communications teams to activate the brand promise and to localize for their respective business units/geographies.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Previous experience required in managing brand identity, developing strategy and messaging, project management experience, and Marketing/Brand agency or client experience.
• Minimum of 8-10 years of proven experience in brand, marketing, or advertising role at an agency or client
• Experienced in managing and providing direction/input to brand and creative agencies
• Prior experience at an advertising agency or within a corporate marketing department
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
Relocation Options: relocation will not be considered, please submit local candidates only
This will be a 5/40 assignment. This resource will need to be on site everyday.
This is a team of 4 people that will collaboratively work together. Ability to work well with others I needed. Performance will be measured on outputs of efforts demonstrated within the team.
Hours are flexible on start times as long within reasonable work hours and an 8 hour day is completed. This is a true contract position with the possibility of extension dependent upon work flow.
Intertek Group plc
Website : http://www.intertek.com
For more than 130 years, companies around the world have depended on Intertek to ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems. We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we are a Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Through our global network of state-of-the-art facilities and industry-leading technical expertise we provide innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services to customers. We provide a systemic approach to supporting our customers’ Quality Assurance efforts in each of the areas of their operations including R&D, raw materials sourcing, components suppliers, manufacturing, transportation, distribution and retail channels, and consumer management. Intertek is an industry leader with more than 40,000 employees in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. We deliver Quality Assurance solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our industry-winning processes and customer-centric culture. Whether your business is local or global, we can ensure your products meet quality, health, environmental, safety, and social accountability standards for virtually any market around the world. We hold extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements, and our knowledge of and expertise in overcoming regulatory, market, and supply chain hurdles is unrivaled.