Forward3D is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the worlds most prestigious brands including Virgin Holidays, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you wont find layers and layers of management here. Instead, youll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. Its a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
We are looking for a paid social analyst who possesses excellent campaign management and execution skills. You will have the ability to make strategic business recommendations for our clients combining client objectives with performance results with direction given from the paid social lead. The paid social analyst is also in charge of training and developing the junior team members and is responsible for ensuring that the social team functions efficiently.
* Help drive overall digital strategy and associated tactics to meet clients goals
* Establish oneself as an expert within their functional department and client team
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute against demanding on a daily basis based onclient needs with help from direct manager
* Develop junior team members (mentoring, training, etc.)
* Prioritize and manage quarterly priorities and ad-hoc requests to ensure they are executed on time and to client expectations by entire client team
* Ability to problem solve, such as finding solutions for issues not yet attempted
* Proactively share learnings and best practices across the organization
* Identify ways to improve team efficiency and effectiveness, such as new processes
* Bring new proactive ideas to help meet client goals and grow business
* Ability to consult/educate/negotiate with clients and agency partners
* Effectively communicate paid media insights, reporting, trends, and new initiatives to client/agency partners and vendors (as Social has ownership of the vendor relationships)
* Ability to present recommendations/ideas to client and internal team with aid from manager
* Ability to effectively merchandise successes to the client with help from manager
* Help educate client team on latest trends, best practices, technologies, etc.
* Demonstrates appropriate judgment through proper escalation
In-depth knowledge of:
* Paid social optimizations (proactive and reactive)
* Forecasting and opportunity/gap analysis
* Campaign management tools, including bid rules/management
* Advanced business manager social knowledge
* Monitoring new social trends and products and evaluating application to client
* Research tools/competitive analysis
* Budget/pacing and billing
* Understanding how paid social fits into the larger media/marketing mix
* Client scope
* Industry trends
* Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or communications
* 1.5 years of work experience managing online marketing/advertising accounts
* Be a proactive self-starter
* Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies
* Have polished presentation, communication and listening skills
* Have strong organizational skills as applied through an ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we offer a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include 20 days holiday per year, 401k, competitive health coverage (including dental & vision), and a cash alternative.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?