Pandora Media, Inc.
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is seeking an experienced Key Account Director to help lead our Tier 1 and Tier 2 sales efforts within the automotive vertical. This seller will play a critical role in executing new national business development strategies for Pandora. We are searching for a proven sales leader who is goal-oriented, entrepreneurial and thrives on building something new in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
The Account Director's priority will be to develop and manage successful advertising programs for key automotive national advertisers. This individual contributor will be responsible for closing new business with advertisers and ad agencies based on a territory and/or account list.
* Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
* Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list and manage activity with Salesforce.com
* Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data. Execute and deliver high quality responses to all RFPs
* Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
* Prospect and develop key senior level ad agency and company relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget
* A minimum of 8 years advertising sales experience within the Automotive landscape, as well as proven track record of exceeding sales goals and ability to deveop and manage a consistent sales pipeline
* Digital Media sales experience required
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Contacts and relationships with key auto accounts and agencies
* Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
* Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals and help build a new channel for a rapidly growing company
* Willingness to travel when needed
* Bachelors Degree Required
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read \\Request for Reasonable Accommodation\\.
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the music makers, and our employees—are at the center of our purpose and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life.