We are seeking an inquisitive, detail oriented online advertising professional to join our marketing agency team. Prior digital advertising experience is required.
Do you have a passion for digital media and related technology and innovation? Do you love creating digital campaigns, analyzing metrics, split testing and fine-tuning campaigns to maximize ROI? Want to be a part of a close-knit, dynamic team of professionals where your voice is heard and you are not micromanaged? If so, this may be your dream position.
You will be responsible for turnkey paid campaign management across platforms (Google, Facebook, Youtube, etc.). You will develop the paid strategy for clients including the types of campaigns clients should be running, recommending budgets, building out and managing the campaigns across platforms.
You would be a key contributor to our continued growth.
* Management of multiple client advertising accounts with little to no supervision
* Set-up of campaigns
* Build and update keyword lists and ad copy
* Manage bids and budgets
* Ongoing testing and analysis
* Call tracking set-up
* Collaborate with account managers to develop new paid strategies
* Run monthly internal client review meetings
* Ensure that the latest paid search/social innovations are applied
Bullseye Media is an innovative, well established, Christian owned digital marketing agency. Our office is located just off the square in historic downtown McKinney, Texas.
We provide website design and online marketing services to dentists across the U.S. & Canada. We have worked with 100s of dental practices since 2006 and have developed a strong reputation within the industry.
To be key contributors to the success of our clients & partners, always place people before profits & use our resources to serve the disadvantaged in our community and around the world.
Our Core Values:
* Integrity - we place honesty above profitability and seek fairness in all of our dealings
* Success - we pursue excellence in all that we do while contributing to the growth and prosperity of our clients, employees and community
* Partnership - we pursue win-win partnerships with like-minded companies & professionals and treat our partners as we would like to be treated
* Innovation - by cultivating the creativity and capabilities of our team, we remain on the leading edge of our industry
* Stewardship - we actively contribute to trustworthy organizations that strive to make a lasting difference in the lives of the disadvantaged.
* 3 years of digital advertising experience (Adwords, Facebook, etc.)
* Strong aptitude for analytics
* Continual learner/researcher
* Detail oriented
* Self-starter with strong work ethic
* Strong written communication skills
* Team player
* Comfortable in a small office / small business environment
* Energized by being a critical part of growing a business
* Excited by our mission and values
* Work from our office in McKinney, TX
* Agency experience
* B2C Advertising experience
* Experience with Youtube advertising
* Basic knowledge of UX best practices
* Google Adwords/Analytics certifications
* Strong Copywriting skills
* HTML experience
* On-Page Optimization (SEO)
* BA/BS degree or equivalent desired but not required
Company paid medical, dental, life & disability insurance.
Generous paid time off policy.
Company bonus program.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?