Performics is looking for a Senior Analyst of Paid Social to join our Spark Foundry Performance Media team. The Senior Analyst is responsible for leading the success of client paid social media campaigns by providing thought leadership on campaign strategies and optimization, building strong relationships, and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members.
• Uses analytical and problem-solving capabilities to ensure flawless campaign execution to meet and exceed stated client objectives
• Directs bid strategy, campaign optimizations, and reporting for paid social media campaigns
• Oversees budgets and flighting for all self-service platforms
• Centrally manages rate tracking, benchmarking, planning costs, and overall budget for client accounts
• Forecasts around audits and campaign analytics
• Assists the Account Director with overall strategy and recommendation
• Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business, mathematics, economics preferred
• 2 years of media buying, planning, and recommendation experience in an agency environment with heavy emphasis on paid social
• Demonstrated experience buying and planning across multiple platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram
• Experience working in a client-facing capacity
• Experience using paid media to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
• High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
• Genuine interest in the digital media space and enjoys staying up-to-date on industry trends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More Performics Jobs