GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit ****.
GoDaddy is looking for a Senior Manager of Video Productions who has an ever-evolving creative style, yet can also rally a team of talent to deliver exceptional projects and develop individual professionals to further raise their level of performance. The Senior Manager of Video Productions is a utility player on the Brand Creative/Production, going wherever the workload demands. He/she is able to think on his/her feet and solve problems large and small while maintaining a stellar attitude. From creating social media content as a one-man-band to participating as a crew member in large scale commercial shots.
• Expertise that will help shape, articulate and champion the vision for multimedia storytelling; and produce beautiful and compelling visual content.
• A turnkey, end-to-end content creator for all social media/digital platform
• Bring agency or client-side marketing experience to our concepts and design on a wide variety of advertising, marketing and corporate content.
• With a strong sense of creative and intellectual curiosity, provide idea leadership and support to all levels of audio and video productions.
• Manage, mentor and inspire a team of writers, designers, producers and editors through clear feedback and on-going learning.
• Have a proactive approach to business-building ideas that leverage a thorough understanding of user needs and how they differ to create solutions for teams across GoDaddy.
• Work with partners to develop and interpret creative briefs and collaborate to produce creative assets for a wide variety of platforms and media.
• Ensure services are compliant with professional, company policy standards and brand execution requirements.
• Ensure projects stay on schedule and within budget, and bring a continuous improvement mentality - we never rest on our laurels.
• Work in coordination with creative directors and external resources to create effective communications.
• Deep tech expertise and understanding of the nuances of all things digital production. If you don't know it, you know how to find it.
• 8 years of experience in advertising and production management with the ability to present ideas to executive level
• 3 years of experience managing a creative department staff in a broadcast environment of a top brand
• Demonstrable knowledge of shooting and editing video for digital platforms with a deep understanding of emerging trends, applications and distribution
• Grace under pressure
• Proficiency with a variety of DSLR and Cinema cameras, both as a photographer and cinematographer
• Knowledge of cinematography fundamentals such as lighting, exposure, color, composition, depth of field, etc.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills that have been used in a rapid paced, cross-functional and deadline-driven organization.
• International experience a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at ****
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply , click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.