Media Sales Services Coordinator - Cox Media Inc.','1811827','','Cox Communications','!*!Role Summary
The Media Sales Services Coordinator (SSC) provides data entry and general sales services support of Cox Media sales and fulfillment processes, including order entry and revisions as well as other aspects of the fulfillment process that require minimal or no client interaction.
The position spends the majority of work time entering or checking order information on a PC.
Works in a cubicle at a desk in Cox Media Sales offices in a sourced services (centralized) work environment. The positions interacts with internal customers only. The work is repetitive but time- and error-sensitive; failure to meet deadlines or produce accurate work results in lost revenue.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
• Partners with a sales consultant in gathering data and research to complete a Client Needs Analysis (CNA) for new/prospective clients.
• Serves as the owner/administrator for all client data management (CRM).
• Creates quality packages/templates for Sales Services Specialist Is (SSS Is) and Sales Services Specialist IIs (SSS IIs) to customize in schedule creation.
• Teams with SSS Is and SSS IIs to perform basic fulfillment processes, including order entry and revisions, identification of media management issues, for all clients.
• Assists SSS Is and SSS IIs to provide tactical support as needed.
• Enters and checks new client contract, billing, and client-initiated order revision information in order entry software (TIM) using data provided by a sales consultant or the Sales Services team. Submits order and account information electronically to the Campaign Fulfillment Center (CFC) for processing.
• Monitors TIM for acceptance of work requests; reviews key business reports to verify that work requests were processed correctly by the CFC; and engages Sales Services Specialists and/or sales consultants in making required changes and/or notifying clients as needed.
• Maintains all customer-related data in CRM software or other databases and in master office files; includes customer needs analysis (CNA), meeting details, final solution presentation, and collateral materials. Requests information as needed and adds new or updated information to CRM. May also coordinate the updating of customer information in Novar or enter the updated information directly in TIM.
• Gathers client business and media advertising spending information from Research and gathers product/Cox Media material from Marketing for use by sales consultants in qualifying leads, preparing client needs analyses, or developing sales proposals. May also pull basic research from websites.
• Proactively monitors ad copy and ad copy media reports to identify any missing ad copy or instructions, or media that has not been encoded; requests needed information and follows up with the appropriate Sales or Sales Services team member to troubleshoot, if required.
• Pulls key business reports for the Sales Services Specialists and sales consultants as requested.
• Prepares thank-you notes to new clients from existing samples or templates for members of the Sales team.
• Develops schedule templates in order input software (View32) for packages and high-profile programming.
• Provides reconciliation support (e.g., reprints billing documents) as needed; collects, logs, and mails checks; secures affidavits and invoice copies; and coordinates with CFC A/R to have documents notarized.
• Performs overflow or back-up general office administrative support, as required.
• Attends job-related training that may include refresher training, and service updates. ','','','!*!Minimum
• HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
• 1 year office/administrative or customer service experience, or one year post-high school education in a job-related field
• Requires 6 months experience using Microsoft Office applications in a work or non-work setting with demonstrated intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint.
• Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning, keyboarding, oral communication, PC skills, quality orientation, reasoning, tolerance for structured work environment, and written communication, in order to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
• AS/AA or Technical Certification or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience in telecommunications industry desired
','!*!About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at ****and ****
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.','Cox Communications, Inc.','US-NV-Las Vegas-1700 Vegas Dr','','Regular','Individual Contributor','Day Job','','No','Full-time','Aug 13, 2018','Media Sales Services Coordinator - Cox Media Inc.
Cox Enterprises, Inc.
Website : http://www.coxenterprises.com