Sr. Analyst, Data Architecture
The Senior Analyst, Data Architecture role with Connect at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further advance their skillset in the field of Data-driven Digital Marketing. This will be a data-focused role that involves working with clients on data strategy, data onboarding and data insights as well as internally with operations, analysts and client teams. The Senior Analyst is responsible for discussing data strategies and DMP implementations with clients, leading data targeting and optimization strategies across assigned accounts and working internally with the Programmatic buying teams to make sure the data strategies are implemented properly.
This is a client-facing role and you will be expected to communicate technical concepts to your assigned client(s) and to ensure account success and customer satisfaction. You will also be expected to learn the capabilities of multiple DSP and DMP platforms, attend training sessions with numerous vendors and communicate internally to their strengths and weaknesses.
This is a unique opportunity at Connect at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. with the potential to help build out a team/department of data architects.
• Manage data strategy for programmatic advertising clients and communicate strategies/recommendations to clients using a consultative approach.
• Work with Data Management Platform (DMP) partners and manage day-to-day onboarding of client data.
• Leverage data to assess, diagnose and prescribe campaign optimizations to exceed client expectations.
• Extract insights from data and effectively communicate to clients in relation to their goals and objectives. Share results from audience analytics reports with clients when available.
• Actively attend training sessions with various vendors and inquire about data and platform capabilities.
• Assist in the development of client-facing materials including data strategy presentations and audience performance reports.
• Develop a strong overall understanding of the client’s business objective and demonstrate through campaign results how data targeting can help them achieve their business goals.
• Participate in team meetings and knowledge sessions to share new strategies for targeting campaigns and to provide feedback on platform and data performance.
• The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years prior digital advertising experience in a client services capacity with hands-on knowledge of the DSP/DMP landscape, as well as a passion for data-driven advertising and insights.
• Experience managing Online Display, Video and Mobile campaigns
• Understanding and experience with DSPs, DMPs, 3rd Party data, pixels and Ad Servers
• Familiarity with customer acquisition goals and optimizing to CPA, CTR, Completion Rate, etc.
• Strong analytical skills, technical know-how and strategic thinking
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow projects through to completion
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
• Highly organized with attention to detail
WHO WE ARE
Harnessing the power of the modern media landscape to drive business transformation, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. creates value for clients through five global media agency brands and scaled capabilities across investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, performance marketing and content.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us (http://www.publicisgroupe.com).
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.