Agency Project Manager – Imagemakers – Marketing, Design Web Development
Jump to content
– Our Work
About \/ Jobs \/ Advertising Agency Project Manager
View all jobs
Advertising Agency Project Manager
We offer competitive benefits package for full-time employees, including CultureShock, an annual reimbursement to travel to interesting places around the world.
So what’s the job?
Strategic communications and planning responsibilities:
– Analyze and deeply understand client markets and competitors
– Plan and organize projects and details (ex. planning websites and marketing strategies)
– Create content and write marketing copy that the target market can’t resist
– Develop marketing strategies and web solutions that exceed client goals
Client relations and project management responsibilities:
– Actively and thoroughly understand clients and their needs
– Adapt skill-sets to serve a variety of client industries and personality types
– Act as the link between clients and our creative and technical teams, while clearly communicating project requirements
– Take full accountability for project work
– Proactively collect and manage all project details
– Keep projects on-track, on budget and on-time
– Keep team members motivated so we can produce awesome work
– Present ideas to internal teams and clients
You will help write your own job description. This job will be customized to the unique experiences, abilities and passions of the person hired.
Who should apply?
– Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
– Do you have strong marketing copywriting skills?
– Do you love to constantly take on new projects and learn new things?
– Do you understand customers and target market dynamics for organizations with $15MM – $100MM in revenue?
– Are you passionate about user experience?
– Do you love helping entrepreneurs achieve their goals?
– Are you organized, and do you have a keen attention to detail? Are you not satisfied until things are just right?
– Do you easily understand and communicate technical information? Are you able to make the complex simple?
– Do you naturally understand other perspectives and easily establish rapport?
– Do you like to balance multiple projects with competing, and sometimes shifting, priorities?
If you answered yes to most of the questions, we want to meet you!
What’s it like at Imagemakers?
Imagemakers is an award winning creative firm and has been in business for over 15 years. We have a very strong tech and design team and focus on highly custom web development (desktop and mobile), branding, and strategic marketing. In the past, over 98% of our business has been from customer referrals.
For us, it’s not just about clever creative or flashy technology. It’s about solving real problems for our customers and helping them achieve their goals.
We are a small company, which means we all have a big impact. We don’t appreciate bureaucracy, rules and regulations that take energy from the true task of creating amazing work. Hours are flexible, with most occurring between 9am and 6pm. You will work closely with our designers, some of the best back end developers you’ve ever seen, our project manager and creative director, clients and vendors. We work with a wide range of industries: from tourism and entertainment, to healthcare, manufacturing, retail and government. The environment is never boring with a lot of group interaction, big picture thinking, and many, many, many different types of projects.
Our offices are located in a recently renovated late-1800s building in downtown Wamego.
We believe that different people see the world differently, and our job is to communicate with them. To understand their experiences, knowledge and expectations, and provide an amazing experience.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in advertising, marketing, or web development (agency experience is preferred)
– College degree or a really freaking cool dropout story.
– Passion for learning and applying new things
How to apply:
Email your resume AND complete application (download application) to ******************************, or send by mail
We’re looking for someone who believes anything is possible.
Someone who won’t say ‘That can’t be done.’
Someone who believes it’s just a matter of figuring it out.
Let’s create some amazing things together.
Photos from our CultureShock trips
‘I would happily recommend Imagemakers for photography, design or web projects.’
Vice President\/Senior Director of Marketing
Let us deliver results
for your businessContact George Weyrauch at
Results Driven Marketing
Custom Web Development
514 Lincoln Ave PO Box 368
Wamego, KS 66547
6312 S. Fiddlers Green Cir., Ste 300E
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
– OUR WORK
– Internet Mobile
– Web Development
– Email Marketing
– Search \/ SEO \/ SEM
– Video Film
– Video Production
– Video Post-Production
– Direct Mail
– Tradeshow Displays
– Interior Wayfinding
– Exterior Signage
– Public Relations
– Social Media
– By Industry
– By Name
– By Location
Stay up to date with marketing ideas and news about our latest projects
Imagemakers Inc. All rights reserved.