Pandora Media, Inc.
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Senior Account Manager will be a leading contributor within Pandora's Client Services team and will be seen as a key liaison when working with internal and external partners to flawlessly execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies and drive revenue for Pandora. The right individual anticipates business challenges and provides proactive solutions: organized, strong time management skills, process-minded, thorough, detail-oriented and accountable. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing the Pandora brand.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role. This is not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment:
* Independently manage complex and large-volume client lists
* Act as a resource and expert, always willing to help train, share knowledge, answer questions, and take on strategic projects outside of day-to-day responsibilities
* Provide constructive feedback to internal partners to improve processes and efficiencies
* Proactively mentor and coach other team members with a passion for peer growth and development to enrich the overall Client Services organization
* Lead adoption of new products and growth initiatives by connecting them to client's objectives
* Partner with Account Executives to provide materials for Proposals/Avail submissions including strategic media recommendations, screenshots, research, competitive data, and advise on what is technically feasible to execute
* Ensure Pandora revenue goals consistently inform all facets of job function
* Input Media Plans and generate Insertion Orders; work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
* Be the frontline on all booked revenue to monitor campaign delivery and pacing; escalate issues when applicable
* Work with internal traffickers, creative design, and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
* Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with Advertisers/Agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
* Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
* Provide necessary campaign deliverables including but not limited to: reporting, screenshots and ad-hoc requests
* Provide basic renewal/upsell insights to sales partner
* Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, advertising, graphic design, sales research, and technical teams
* 2-4 years experience in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or sales support
* 3 years in online advertising or 3 years in a relevant field required
* 1 year direct trafficking and creative QA preferred
* Experience leading or spearheading projects
* Deep understanding of media landscape, services, and technologies
* Knowledge of pre-sale process and creation of media plans; experience with custom display, mobile, audio, and video advertising products
* Skill in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems including ad servers
* Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner
* Excellent client service and verbal and written communication skills; results driven with strong analytical skills
* Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to Disability@pandora.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read \\Request for Reasonable Accommodation\\.
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the music makers, and our employees—are at the center of our purpose and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life.