New York City, NY, United States
Dec 05, 2021
Mar 20, 2022
The Behavior Change team is CVS Health Marketing's test & learn innovation group, which also leverages data science and AI to predict when members should receive an intervention message.
To be successful in this role, you'll need a strong strategic approach to creative development. You'll have the skills to create polished marketing copy for direct mail, email, and other channels in a fast-paced environment. In close partnership with a senior graphic designer, you will ensure the creative materials bring to life strategic and business objectives. Attention to detail is essential to ensure “six sigma” levels of error-free campaign delivery, particularly with constantly evolving needs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Lead copywriter and creative strategist working between multiple teams.
• Produce highly compelling and persuasive healthcare communications.
• Own the creative strategy and execution of print and digital direct marketing campaigns.
• Scaling products within our health insurance business (Aetna), pharmacy services business (CVS / Caremark), and with a special focus on Medicaid plans.
• Partner with business leaders to shape the experience for people who are members of both Aetna and CVS Caremark pharmacy benefits program.
• Produce copy for brand-new pilots, as well as extend champion creative into new populations and new channels.
3 years' experience in copywriting (ideally with some design experience) in an advertising or marketing environment including but not limited to direct mail, e-mail, phone-based programs, and web-pages
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot
prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days
of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days
of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply
for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days
of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience across online and offline channels
• Experience leading creative development from concepts to the release of assets, ideally on a cross-functional team
• Experience working in an Agile methodology and/or rapid test and learn environment
• Experience at startup or other high performance entrepreneurial environment
• Experience in a large corporate environment
• Professional experience with PowerPoint (in building creative briefs / communication materials to pitch your vision)
• Experience with changing health outcomes
Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience will qualify
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Website : https://www.cvshealth.com